Thread: Slin+clen

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member

Slin+clen

I need to verify: Does clen reduce slin sensitivity?
    If yes, would I just up slin dose to combat this or don't use clen during slin?
    Should I run clen 4 off 4 on the slin 4 off 4. RotAte them in/out each month?
    Don't run clen with slin at all?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Sorry about responding to your logs so much. I am no expert but just trying to help. I saw a log on this the other night where a respected member I believe ran this combo w/ results. I am running a ECA stack along side. Here is a quote from Harvey Balboner's book on insulin thread:

INSULIN AND CLENBUTEROL UPDATE
    This may look like an ideal combination at first, but research has shown why my muscle gains with this combo were minimal. Clen reduces insulin sensitivity, which means that insulin will have a much harder time doing its' anabolic job on muscle tissue. In addition to storing amino acids as muscle, insulin also stores carbs in muscle (which gives a very "full" look to the muscles), which reduced insulin sensitivity also hinders. This is also combined with the fact that clen reduces Glut-4 transporters (which allow glucose passage, and subsequent storage, into muscle) in skeletal muscle which probably accounts for clens' ability to reduce muscle glycogen concentration. On a lighter note, the fat burning effects of clen are potentiated by aspirin and caffeine (through personal experience) but still die off after a few weeks. Overall the only time I would recommend this combination occurs when coming off a cycle and every bit of anabolism is needed, otherwise the two drugs have a bad effect (from an anabolic standpoint) on each other.
    SIMPLE TIPS TO MAXIMIZE ANABOLISM AND MINIMIZE FAT GAIN WITH INSULIN USE
    -USE HCA
    - use testosterone enhancing compounds to increase hepatic IGF-1 production
    - only use insulin first thing in the morning or during/after workouts
    - don't consume *any* fat 2 hours before (due to digestion time) or one hour after (due to induced enzyme activity) insulin use
    - stretch to locally increase IGF-1 levels
    - continually eat protein spread over the 4-5 hour duration of insulin activity
    Finally, my favourite tip from Docroid: (I) use one shot of insulin just before a one hour workout and another shot two hours after the first. This creates synergism between the activity of the two shots by the later shot increasing in activity at the same time as the first shot decreases in activity, giving one a steady high insulin level at the most important time for anabolism! The only time I can say that I have seen dramatic results from insulin use (in terms of muscle anabolism) occurs when I do this "technique". HOWEVER, this is *very* tricky, in terms of serum glucose levels, even for seasoned insulin users. After using for a while, one can get used to the "feel" of insulin, blood sugar crashes, feeding times etc. but things change when one has a high level of insulin for 3-4 hours straight. I've had to eat every hour for three hours during one of my first attempts at this technique, but every two hours some other attempts. This is the only time I don't feel secure with my own insulin use. It's actually a good thing I can now recognize what a blood sugar crash feels like or I'd probably be dead due to this technique. I don't recommend this technique to anyone (and if that's not a big deal to you, just remember who is writing this) but if you feel like using it, make sure that you have had a couple of, (horrible) insulin induced, serum glucose crashes so you can recognize the early warning signs for when you have them (and you *will* have them).

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Ok so I need to find out what HCA is and how to use it.
    Btw, I don't mind you responding, in fact I really appreciate it bro. Good lookin out

Thread Information