ZaBeast is offline New Member

HGH Questions! Should I? - Mixed Reviews ( Help )

Hey I recently have been considering HGH - I am 6"1 / 223lbs / 24.7%BF

The above being said I am 22 and can obtain HGH with the written description of rHGH and it is made in China. That being said is there different kinds of HGH or...? Another thing each powder vial is said to contain 20IU which is suppose to last me a week per vial. From what I understand I take 5 IU's for 5 days and take Sat/Sun off?

Now before we even get into the dosage let me see if you all can clear up a few things - @ my BF it will substantially help me lose it given the proper diet/cardio, is this true? - HGH side effects are minimal? - Will improve muscle growth without the side effects of anabolic steroids ? Also I have not been in the gym lifting WEIGHTS. What I recently have been doing is boxing ( speed bag and heavy bag for now including the jump rope obviously ) and that is majority of training I plan on doing if on the cycle. Now I only hit the bag for about 2-3 times a week nothing very intense, just build up a bit of a sweat ( 20 min each bag roughly ) and have been doing so for the past 6 months --- the first 3 months I was in it big time and lost some weight but the past 3 months have been light

All the above taken into consideration would I be a decent candidate for HGH and if so should I take it?

Goals - Lose BF ( Can build some muscle but the most weights I will lift on the cycle is * chit load of reps of unbelievably light weights all-around * ) I am going to be focusing on my boxing work-out - Now obviously I will be intensifying the boxing workout beyond belief and take a few light weight lifting sessions ( 30 min a day light weights lots of reps ) but what I am getting at is ---- is HGH similar to anabolic steroids when it comes to having a consistent workout for a year before starting a cycle?

ZaBeast
    Last edited by ZaBeast; 02-08-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Reason I want to clarify is because I recently read a thread saying " DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON HGH " etc etc etc etc etc

When I was under the impression that this chit was ZA CHIT

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    HGH is a pretty expensive way to lose weight. If you're interested in losing weight and maintaining muscles you can do that with a good diet (diet section), supplements (creatine and L-Glutamin), and a good training routine. 22's young to be on synthetic HGH.

dinko is offline Associate Member
    also there are some peptides with all aminos of HGH that affect the fat loss.
    and they are cheaper than HGH itself.

Nice appreciate the comments - Yea I'm going to jump on a cycle --- What should I mix her with? That sterile water that lasts for 3 weeks? Or the BW one that lasts for 5 days.

Yea to be honest I am also intrigued by many other characteristics of HGH then fat loss - Should I start @ 4 or 5 IU's? Also when on HGH is there any other supplement etc I should be taking?

ZaBeast

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    I personally would save your money. I have used HGH for the last 4 years and have seen some nice fat loss with it BUT the 50 lbs of rubbish i lost before i used hgh was just with diet and lots of cardio !!

If you are looking to get lean then loose the bulk weight with diet etc then when you seem to hit the wall with loosing weight then add in other items discussed on this board. No point throwing all your ammo in at the beginning.

What i did was a solid high protein low fat low carb diet, then as i seemed to stop loosing ,added in clen then when that seemed to slow up ,some t4 then the hgh . BUT this was over a 3 year period prior to my hgh/steroid usage.

Patience my friend. There is no substitute for hitting the treadmill every day for 45 mins and a little less on the plate !!!

Best Wishes

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaBeast View Post
    Nice appreciate the comments - Yea I'm going to jump on a cycle --- What should I mix her with? That sterile water that lasts for 3 weeks? Or the BW one that lasts for 5 days.

Yea to be honest I am also intrigued by many other characteristics of HGH then fat loss - Should I start @ 4 or 5 IU's? Also when on HGH is there any other supplement etc I should be taking?

ZaBeast
    You sound like your going to use it no matter what anyone suggests, so you need to get you info straight.

Bac water will last 3 weeks or so.

Sterile water will be good for a few days, if you use sterile technique.

Start at 2iu's/day and increase by 0.5iu's/week.

Personally I think your too young with too much body fat. Your best option would be to keep training for a few years, get in better shape, maybe 15%bf, then try hgh.

People here are telling you to wait for a reason bro. The thing I worry about is your body fat (your carrying 55lbs of fat) plus the water retention from the hgh might cause a spike in you blood pressure.

Take care bro and think before you start sticking yourself with something.

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    You sound like your going to use it no matter what anyone suggests, so you need to get you info straight.

Bac water will last 3 weeks or so.

Sterile water will be good for a few days, if you use sterile technique.

Start at 2iu's/day and increase by 0.5iu's/week.

Personally I think your too young with too much body fat. Your best option would be to keep training for a few years, get in better shape, maybe 15%bf, then try hgh.

People here are telling you to wait for a reason bro. The thing I worry about is your body fat (your carrying 55lbs of fat) plus the water retention from the hgh might cause a spike in you blood pressure.

Take care bro and think before you start sticking yourself with something.
    Yea that is exactly how much fat I carry lol - Nice... My diet was actually shit until about 3 days ago and I have been sticking to it since so I know I will be able to have the diet taken care of ( first week is the hardest right? ).

As for blood pressure I smoke lots of doja so hopefully that will take care of me . I really do appreciate your comment and will most definitely take it in consideration as I am not some ignorant naive moron...

As for the mix, what would your recommend if money/privacy were not an issue?

Thanks Again,

ZaBeast

I would like to mention that I was pretty beast in my younger days. When I was 18-20 I was 6'1/209lbs/8%BF ---- Then I start working and took on the mary jane. I was benching 265 naturally with just protein not even creatine. So genetically I am a monster I just need to bring it out and am to lazy to get motivated. The only reason I have been abiding by this diet is because like you predict I am very likely to take a cycle of HGH. Also would like to note I work 4 a.m. - 5 p.m., so shits ruff...

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    My thoughts

Firstly I have been on hgh at 5iu ed for about a month now. I just recently switched to 5/2 but I started out with 5iu right from the start basically and had zero sides. Everyone is different.

But I did a TONNNNNNNNNN of reading before I started my hgh. And I can tell you that at your age hgh is not a great idea. Your natural gh is at its peak right now man.

Also, you just now started to diet properly, literally three days ago, thats a great start but like everyone else said, work out hard and diet properly for a bit and then see what you can cycle on.

Hgh is pricey and its not a quick working thing, Ive been on it a month and i sleep great and feel great but it hasnt done much weight wise, and of course it didnt because thats not how it works.

You will have to be on it for three months to see anything, most times six months.

When I was your age I was shredded and that was just from eating a lot of protein, working out like a monster, and just basically being a young guy with high testosterone and gh. You dont need the hgh, save the cash and hit the gym hard.

Also, when I first decided to take hgh i said id never do anything else. I am now reading up on doing my first aas cycle.

I know you dont want to hear this but you are young, and young people are sometimes impatient, and from your posts you appear to be a bit young and impatient at the same time.

Work out hard, do cardio, eat right, smoke mj that makes you motivated, if it makes you pig out and get fat, stop smoking it bro.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by russiandave View Post
    My thoughts

Firstly I have been on hgh at 5iu ed for about a month now. I just recently switched to 5/2 but I started out with 5iu right from the start basically and had zero sides. Everyone is different.

But I did a TONNNNNNNNNN of reading before I started my hgh. And I can tell you that at your age hgh is not a great idea. Your natural gh is at its peak right now man.

Also, you just now started to diet properly, literally three days ago, thats a great start but like everyone else said, work out hard and diet properly for a bit and then see what you can cycle on.

Hgh is pricey and its not a quick working thing, Ive been on it a month and i sleep great and feel great but it hasnt done much weight wise, and of course it didnt because thats not how it works.

You will have to be on it for three months to see anything, most times six months.

When I was your age I was shredded and that was just from eating a lot of protein, working out like a monster, and just basically being a young guy with high testosterone and gh. You dont need the hgh, save the cash and hit the gym hard.

Also, when I first decided to take hgh i said id never do anything else. I am now reading up on doing my first aas cycle.

I know you dont want to hear this but you are young, and young people are sometimes impatient, and from your posts you appear to be a bit young and impatient at the same time.

Work out hard, do cardio, eat right, smoke mj that makes you motivated, if it makes you pig out and get fat, stop smoking it bro.

good luck
    Hey I swear to the entity ( I don't believe in God ) your comment just altered my decision on taking HGH - I'm just going to stick with this diet along with the protein shakes and keep it @ that. I hate creatine so do not suggest it as the water educed bulk looks like complete shit.

Russian Dave I appreciate your comment, if you would have not commented, I would have started the cycle of HGH come Monday. You sound like me if I were educated/experienced on the subject. You basically took a realistic 5% chance of me not taking HGH into a secure 100%, thank you and good luck as well!

ZaBeast

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Bravo, I'm glad you've decided to maximize your natural potential first. You will not regret it. I got on HGH when I was 49 and have been on for more than a year. In my research I read that the older you are the more you will feel the affect of HGH. Yep, that's true alright. Your endocrine system doesn't mature until you're about 25 and your natural production of HGH starts to slow down at 30. If you go on synthetic HGH before the age of 30 there is a chance you could mess up your natural pulses of HGH. I think you'll be surprised at how much you can improve naturally before you get on synthetic substances. Like you, I was a natural athlete when I was younger. I wrestled at the 128lbs weight class and could bench press 265lbs. I took a crap load of supplements at the time. I've never even heard of Creatine or L-glutamine. It was protein, bee pollen, beef liver tablets, pineapple extract, LOL. Yeah, just writing it down sounds crazy to me. But whatever it was, I was lean and strong. You're young and the MOST difficult part of being bringing out the natural monster in you is discipline. Go to it tiger.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaBeast View Post
    Hey I swear to the entity ( I don't believe in God ) your comment just altered my decision on taking HGH - I'm just going to stick with this diet along with the protein shakes and keep it @ that. I hate creatine so do not suggest it as the water educed bulk looks like complete shit.

Russian Dave I appreciate your comment, if you would have not commented, I would have started the cycle of HGH come Monday. You sound like me if I were educated/experienced on the subject. You basically took a realistic 5% chance of me not taking HGH into a secure 100%, thank you and good luck as well!

ZaBeast
    Glad I could help out ZB.

got fina? is offline Member
    Honestly i wouldnt waste my money from your description. Theres a million things you could do before GH which would probably give you better results. #1 is a good DIET. #2 is a good diet!.

You mentioned you dont work out. Why the hell would u want to take anything let alone GH if you dont work out???
    Steroids and especially GH is not a shortcut for something your not currently doing (working out or dieting properly)
    Based on what you described yourself as, your going to buy your Gh do it and be extremely dissapointed!!!

Steroids, Gh or any other compound is for a person thats heavy into sports, or the gym that has been working out for years and has reached there natural genetically possible pinacle. He then wants to take it to the next level, and starts taking steroids or GH.

You are the nowhere near someone i would recomend steroids to, let alone GH.

Go to the gym, go to the diet section on this board, and jump on a good diet.
    After doing that for 1-2 years straight. Come back and reconsider.

Good luck!

Thread Information