AAS Finished. HGH - 2iu or 4iu/day?

My AAS cycle of 12 weeks will finish next week. I have been using:
    Dbol 40mg. (first 6 weeks)
    Tren 400mg./week (first 10 weeks)
    Test. Enan 500mg./week (12 weeks)

45 years old
    5' 7"
    202 lbs. (Started cycle at 220 lbs.)

I was taking HGH Green Tops 2iu/day (5 days/week) for 2 months before I started my AAS.
    4iu/day (5days/week) during my AAS.

Should I drop back to 2iu/day or stay at 4iu/day?

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    What are your continued goals? I am imagining you bf% must have been higher and since you dropped weight (cutting) now its lower? At you age I personally would stay on 4, but thats me.

Money is offline Associate Member
    Before this AAS cycle, I got so busy with work and therefore didn't train for about a year and a half. Really got out of shape. According to one of these handheld electronic machines, my bf% was 26.5% before starting the AAS. Now it is at about 21%. I have been on a very strict diet with a once a week cheat meal.

I am planning on backing off of my hard training after the AAS and instead mildly train. Same thing with my diet, I will continue my diet but I will not be so strict. Will eat something when I want to while off the AAS.

Then around December, I will probably start another AAS with Test Enan 500mg./week, Tren Enan 400mg./week and Equipoix 400mg./week. I want to use Equipoix to help my appetite so that I can gain some size.
    This past AAS, I didn't have much of an appetite. But that is fine since I was trying to lose fat.

If I stay on HGH 4iu/day, is it still going to help me when I start another AAS?

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post

45 years old
    5' 7"

I was taking HGH Green Tops 2iu/day (5 days/week) for 2 months before I started my AAS.

A lot of BB I know personally will drop to 3iu last 3 days bf a comp.
    They say at that dose very little h20 retention .
    so if lean is your goal go with 2iu.
    Hope it helps.

I want to keep the fat off, melt more off but I want to build muscle and size as well. However, I don't want my body to start to get used to the HGH to the point of where my own completely shuts down and/or I have to keep increasing over time to see any type of effects.
    Example, the reason that we all use Test. for only 12 weeks is so that we don't shut down completely and so that when we use it again, we will see results.
    Maybe at 45 years old, 46 years old next week, I don't have much Natural HGH left anyways.
    However, I don't want to get to the point of where I have to use 10iu/day to see results while on an AAS.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Im not being rude, but some of what you are saying is kind of backwards to me. You don't want to back off training and diet after cycle, that and improper pct will lead to losing way more than you should. In regards to hgh use, again because your coming off cycle is not a reason to lower hgh, you need to find out how your body meets your goal while only on hgh. Last, if its good hgh you can increase, decrease based on goals, but not necessarily because you think your body will need increasingly more.

Ok, let me first explain what I mean about backing off of training. Right now, I train chest & triceps on the first day, back & biceps on the second day and then legs on my last day. After this, I start the process over again. A bit of overtraining but this is what I have always done to slim down and get rid of fat. When my AAS finishes, I will do each muscle on a different day, spread it all out more and not overtrain as much.

Next, my diet consists of high protein and a lot of vegetables with almost no carbs. When I get off of my AAS, I will half way stay on the diet but when I feel like eating something outside of my diet, I will. This kind of gives my body a rest until my next AAS.

As for my PCT, I use Nolvadex and Clomid for 4 weeks.

To be honest with you, I haven't seen much of a change this time using Jintropin HGH compared to when I have just been on AAS before. After looking at the threads, I kind of worry if my HGH is real or not.

Assuming that the HGH is real, I guess what I am looking for here is do I need to give my body a bit of a rest from HGH like we do with AAS or does it really not matter and I should just keep it at 4iu/day.

In addition, I really wish there was some place I could send one of these HGH vials to have it tested.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post

45 years old
    5' 7"

My last run I was suprised how well I did on just 2 iu daily.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While blasting I'll run 4-5iu and while cruising I'll take 2iu a day. This protocol seems to be working well so far.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The way I understand it is that your pituitary doen't shut down like your test does while using hgh. The hgh is very short acting and your natty production picks back up the same days as use.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    The way I understand it is that your pituitary doen't shut down like your test does while using hgh. The hgh is very short acting and your natty production picks back up the same days as use.
    That is what I understand as well. But then back the the original question, should I cut back to 2iu/day or stay at 4iu/day.
    I mean is there going to be any difference between the two since I am not on AAS besides saving money?

I'd stay on 4iu/ed. I've been on 5iu/ed for a couple of years and my body weight doesn't rise and fall as much when I get on/off AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'd stay on 4iu/ed. I've been on 5iu/ed for a couple of years and my body weight doesn't rise and fall as much when I get on/off AAS.
    ScotchGuard, you are always helpful. Especially since you are close to the same age. I guess maybe I should just stay on 4iu/day.

I also read what you wrote about going to China. But still, I wish there was a cheap way for all of us to test our HGH. It is kind of funny that so many of us here question whether we have real or fake HGH but yet still buy it and use it.

I think you really have to trust your source. I read on this board a lot of guys worried that their stuff is bunk. It really is impractical to test every Chinese generic HGH kit. As a matter of fact, I think it's almost impossible for a Chinese HGH distributor to tell if the stuff they're selling is real HGH. It goes back to trust along the sales line down to the end user. It's a crap shoot buying Chinese HGH. If you find a good source you've gotten half the battle won.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I think you really have to trust your source. I read on this board a lot of guys worried that their stuff is bunk. It really is impractical to test every Chinese generic HGH kit. As a matter of fact, I think it's almost impossible for a Chinese HGH distributor to tell if the stuff they're selling is real HGH. It goes back to trust along the sales line down to the end user. It's a crap shoot buying Chinese HGH. If you find a good source you've gotten half the battle won.
    To be honest with you ScotchGuard, this is the first time for me to try HGH and the first time buying from this source. I get my AAS from the same source that I have for about 10 years now. But he doesn't have access to HGH.
    When I first started using the HGH, I started feeling kind of arthritic joints especially when I would wake up in the middle of the night. Therefore, I am just kind of assuming that I have good stuff but don't honestly know. I can't really say that I saw better results being on HGH with my AAS cycle this time. I am just trying to look at this long term and hoping that what I have is legit.

If you get joint sides the chances are good you got legit stuff. I could tell a noticeable difference in my body fat loss in about 7 weeks. I love HGH, it's great stuff.

Thread Information