lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 blood levels after hgh supplementation

I have kind of a "naive" question for the experts! Please don't slam me! If an hgh prep was laced with IGF-1 how much could that influence the blood IGF-1 levels on testing? I guess the imbedded question is how much IGF-1 would you have to inject to get 500 - 600 ngs/ml in your blood an hour later? Is that even possible? Do the guys who inject the peptides have blood work done?

Also, a related question: does anybody know if there is a lab that will do mass spec on hgh preps to confirm purity, identity, contaminants, etc.? Could you pm me the info? If not, maybe I will start my own hgh analytical analysis business!? Any interested partners?

Thanks, Lifeforce

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeforce0019 View Post
    I have kind of a "naive" question for the experts! Please don't slam me! If an hgh prep was laced with IGF-1 how much could that influence the blood IGF-1 levels on testing? I guess the imbedded question is how much IGF-1 would you have to inject to get 500 - 600 ngs/ml in your blood an hour later? Is that even possible? Do the guys who inject the peptides have blood work done?

Also, a related question: does anybody know if there is a lab that will do mass spec on hgh preps to confirm purity, identity, contaminants, etc.? Could you pm me the info? If not, maybe I will start my own hgh analytical analysis business!? Any interested partners?

Thanks, Lifeforce
    You have built in customers already! I bet a BIG business! And might find a partner~

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Bump for the experts!

Thread Information