GunSlingR is offline Junior Member

3 weeks in, cjc1293+ghrp2 Good stuff

At three weeks into these peptides Im feeling pretty dang good.
    I started them just as I was ending a 14 week 750/w test-e cycle. Along with my pct, the peptides are doing great. At the end of my cycle I was actually losing a little weight. I just couldnt get enough calories in to maintain weight. I ended at 181# on the nose. Three weeks in I am at 188# and MUCH leaner. Seems every day I find another vein sticking out! Coming from being a little overweight in the belly area and now having veins coming down my hips and groin area that I have never seen before. Though I feel a little smaller, I know I've lost some water there, My muscle seems to be getting much more dense.

I have found that my workouts are more draining than before. But I am definately able to get heavier weights. My strength is going through the roof.

On a side note. After injection about 20-30 mins I feel insanely hungry. Almost to the point of discomfort. I also get very thirsty. My before bed injection assists in the first two hours of hard sleep. Then I'm wide away and up consistently hour to hour all through the night. At first I was sleeping great. And now I do not sleep well. And have not had a dream in the last two weeks while on. One night I missed a shot because I wasnt home and slept amazing, and had wild crazy dreams all night. I really miss my good sleep. Is there anything that can help this?
    I do like the results I'm getting so far. Just want to sleep better.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    glad you are seeing great results as this is good to hear because I'm about to start ipamorelin and modGrf1-29 in the next few days. So are you running 100mcg of each in the morning and before bed? That sucks about you not sleeping well. Have you tried taking some benadryl before bed...just a thought.

|2ogue is offline Junior Member
    I'm no expert at this, but could you not switch the 2nd injection to mid afternoon time?
    I wouldn't worry about the not dreaming part, you will be dreaming but in such a deap sleep that you will have no knowledge of it. The dreams you remember are from more shallow sleep when your brain is more active and able to remember more.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you going to bed on an empty stomach?

Thread Information