amar7 is offline Junior Member

Post HGH cycle report, subjective experience 4-6IUs ed, any suggestions?

Been taking GH 4IU/6IU for 6weeks now. I didn't get the muscle growth I hoped to get, though I added Slin, T3 and low-dose aas.

summary to now (maybe I was expecting too much, because of the expensive price and reports):

- slight fat loss, but notable
    - muscle gains disappointing -low/moderate for that short period
    - improved skin irritations and another injury
    - subjective well-being improved
    - added 2-3 kilos
    - better pump, nothing amazing
    - more dreams than usual, some intense
    - my generally bad sleep has improved at some nights, at others it's bad as it is or even worse, feeling like sleeping longer and tired
    - no cardio improvement
    - sides: sometimes tiredness, not as bad as real lethargy
    - dunno if it can be considered CTS, but sometimes I have a tingeling in hands and feet
    - had a cold with headache the last couple of days, can't say if HGH is the reason. Probably it's the testosterone , as I heard some get cold symptoms on it

Overall its a highly interesting substance, but not for muscle mass without a decent AAS add, if you are not wealthy and able to take 10IU +

My aims are mainly fat loss and general well being.

now I had both of these a little bit, but not to a satisfying degree.

FOr fat loss I use Humalog Insulin pre-wo and post-wo to get into ketosis and burning fat with the addition of 50mcg T3. I think about increasing the dose to 100mcg for 3-4weeks, to get the main fat burned. Any recommandation here?

About the general well-being, I suffer tiredness at sometimes the need to sleep 10hrs and sometimes even more. Could that be solved through the increase in thyroid hormone aswell, or any other options to get this optimized?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to be running this stuff for at least 6 months to see benefit from it and if your intention is muscle tissue growth you need to be in the 6-8iu range at least. Ive ran hgh many times sometimes i would cycle it low to high over 12 months and this completely transformed my whole body, I never went back to the frame I use to be when I started doing this. Its long term not short term and if you cant afford it your better off not running it at all than wasting 6 wks worth of gh imho.

lol, 6weeks is the results up to now, you got me wrong, of course i don't intend to stop using it.
    I know HGH gives results at long term, but still I'm not too flabbergasted about muscle increase and fat loss, though I use t3 and insulin on training days and sometimes with a meal on other days. I try to keep myself near ketosis as far as I understood the theory right, this would be the only way with gh to burn body fat. Still this is not working properly, maybe I'm too impatient, because its been only 6wks so far

I think about increasing t3 as i said to get a better fat los, maybe I try making my pgf2a transdermal, because I have some and I won't ever inject it again. maybe transdermal would give some results aswell.
    Basically I'm not fat, but not lean either. my main problem areas are belly, love handles and breast (lipomasty)

also the well being isn't set on yet, I will see what happens and I try changing. If I can afford it, I will run gh for a year minimum

Why are you keeping yourself in ketosis while running gh?

I think you need to look at your approach with gh,

Its takes alot long than 6 wks to see anything and you wont see tissue gains unless you get the ius up for long periods of time.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree, If your looking for muscle growth keto IMO isn't the way you want to go. Also seems like you want best of both worlds, muscle gain and fat loss. Now you can achieve that but I feel your diet and the t-3 are being counter productive. How's your diet and cardio? I would work on those two instead of increasing t-3.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I keep my bg-level low, that's what I meant by near-ketosis. It's not ketosis directly, that would be too much for sure. My approach is mainly burning fat without feeling like shit, but rather an increased well being and cognitive improvement. Any ideas except increasing dose of gh?

I think you need alot of work on your diet while taking gh and you need to be on gh for longer than 6 wks to see benefits, its more months than weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    I try to keep myself near ketosis as far as I understood the theory right, this would be the only way with gh to burn body fat.
    I mean the only way with insulin to burn fat, gh has lipolytic attributes. Patience is probably the way to go, but I hope I can get a useful suggestion. Of course my way of life and diet is far from perfect. This I keep always in mind and work to improve. (stopped smoking almost with gh start for example)

Other than that I want suggestions about the regime itself. I have 3 things, the growth hormone , insulin and the thyroyd hormone. I think there might be a more effective way? I mean I paid quite some money for the HGH, so I try to optimize this combintion.
    OMG, I must not think about the cash I'm putting subcutaneously in my belly xd

the train was good today, but I still don't have the feeling that I'm taking out all of it. For personal reasons my roid cycle is short, low dose and almost finished, also I don't plan on running more roids in the near future. I think then I will leave out insulin, taking gh and t3 alone, working to get lean and trying to bulk then when the time has come for me to take a new better cycle (taking testo prop 100mg and winstrol 50mg eod) I drop in insulin which is more effective than insulin+gh without aas
    Last edited by amar7; 05-12-2011 at 12:08 PM.

I'd stay away fro slin IMHO,
    How much T3 are your taking?
    What is your daily diet like?
    What gh protocol are you using?
    What ius did you start on and on now?

i take 50mcg t3, my daily diet is simple plenty of carbs and proteins, trying to do it the healthy way without an exact plan of what and how much I eat.
    Do you have exp with slin or why would you stay away from it, pls elaborate
    gh protocol is as I stated 4IU and 6IU on traindays pre/postwo, I quickly titriated up tp that dose and goin now.

What about adding T4, could that possibly help me with the tiredness marcus?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    What about adding T4, could that possibly help me with the tiredness marcus?
    t4 is coverted to t3, in which you are already taking, so why do you think t4 will help? IMO, your biggest problem is being impatient and your diet. If fatloss is your main concern then you need to learn proper carb timing...it also sounds like you need to do some research on carbs, blood sugar, and insulin . Essentially insulin is the enemy when your prime concern is fatloss. You really need to man up and layout your diet and post it up in the diet section. There are many of diet guru's who will tweek it to meet your goals. Bottom line, you will not meet your goals until you get your diet in check!

I know that T4 is the precusor of T3, thats basic.. But some ppl swear on the combination of both, maybe for whatever reason, there is a synergistic effect. maybe the conversion process leads to some other effects in turn, I don't know, but I think I'll try it out.
    Muscle building is second after fat loss, because I want that dry look, like ur leg, where you can see these muscle stripes, I want that.
    But hey, I need to be patient and I hope I will have a transformation like marcus did, it'll prolly take about a year for me to get that leanness I have in my mind. I love these stripes with a decent vascularity, is just perfect.
    Ah and to carb timing, I take some before and immediately after workout. (malto) Am I missing something`?

`report part2:
    - strengh increase
    - slight vascularity, when it was not there before
    - better pump feeling
    - regeneration takes 24-48hrs now after a hard workout
    - will update if I remember some else

6 weeks isn't nearly long enough to analyze the results of your GH. You should have run GH for at least 6 weeks before starting your AAS cycle. Chances are you're getting very minimal benefits from the GH after such a short time.

Why are you so scared of carbs? You need them to increase muscle tissue. No better way to decrease BF and raise your basal metabolic rate than to add lean mass. You should really post up your current diet in the diet forum. If you want to optimize your results, you need to count your cals/macros and measure or weigh your food. Eating a "healthy" diet that's not "exact" is the reason your results are below your expectations.

What exactly is your GH pinning protocol and what are you eating before and after, and what does your cardio program consist of?
    Last edited by Sgt. Hartman; 08-04-2011 at 06:33 AM.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive ran hgh many times sometimes i would cycle it low to high over 12 months.
    Can you tell me how this low to high 12 month hgh cycle works or is there a thread explaining it?

I was going to run the stuff every day using this plan but I see some people are skipping a few days in the week on some cycles...why? Also when's a good time to start using T-4 at 50mcg per day for thyroid support?

Weeks 1-4 = HGH 2 IU's one injection
    Week 5 = HGH 2.5 IU's one injection
    Week 6 = HGH 3.0 IU's split into two injections of 1.5 IU's each
    Week 7 = HGH 3.5 IU’s split into two injections of 1.75 IU's each
    Week 8 = HGH 4.0 IU's split into two injections of 2.00 IU's each
    Week 9 = HGH 4.5 IU's split into two injections of 2.25 IU's each
    Week 10+ = HGH 5.0 IU's split into two injections of 2.50 IU's each

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ many here do not split doses until around 4 units....but that being said, consistency is the most important thing

and as far as skipping days? usually that is for economic reasons yet some believe it encourages your own natural pulse to wake up a bit by not slowing down with the synthetic

Have you read RedBaron's thread on hgh? might enjoy reading it

What time of day do you plan to take your injections?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Thanx Slim

I just read the RedBaron's thread on hgh and it appears like for anti-aging purposes a day or two off per week is adequate to protect the pituitary and its triggers over long cycles.

I was planning on taking the sub-q injections early in the morning and right before sleep as the doses were increased.

If consistence is real important with hgh I'll probably just end up using it every day with some T-4 to increase the effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by X83 View Post
    Can you tell me how this low to high 12 month hgh cycle works or is there a thread explaining it?

I was going to run the stuff every day using this plan but I see some people are skipping a few days in the week on some cycles...why? Also when's a good time to start using T-4 at 50mcg per day for thyroid support?

Weeks 1-4 = HGH 2 IU's one injection
    Week 5 = HGH 2.5 IU's one injection
    Week 6 = HGH 3.0 IU's split into two injections of 1.5 IU's each
    Week 7 = HGH 3.5 IU’s split into two injections of 1.75 IU's each
    Week 8 = HGH 4.0 IU's split into two injections of 2.00 IU's each
    Week 9 = HGH 4.5 IU's split into two injections of 2.25 IU's each
    Week 10+ = HGH 5.0 IU's split into two injections of 2.50 IU's each
    I would run 4 ius off cycle and ramp the dose up to 6-8ius while on a cycle sometime higher if I could take the sides. I would implement short burst cycles rather than long cycle because thats a far better way to build tissue for me. As slimmer stated split the dosages in either 2/3 time depends on how many ius your taking.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    IMO.....I would try my best to avoid bedtime injections. Some believe over a period of time this can interfere with your own natural growth hormone pulse which is the heaviest a couple hours after falling asleep thus could lead to a negative feedback loop; whereas you start to depend on the synthetic hgh and your own production starts to slow down. Some members go ahead and do it anyway for consistency. But night time is usually recommended for anti-aging.

Wee-morning hours are premium. As in getting up somewhere between 4-6 and pin and then go back to sleep. This time also helps to blunt cortisol which is desired. But if that time is not good for you? Then when you wake-up. Just remember not to eat carbs especially for an hour.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would run 4 ius off cycle and ramp the dose up to 6-8ius while on a cycle sometime higher if I could take the sides. I would implement short burst cycles rather than long cycle because thats a far better way to build tissue for me. As slimmer stated split the dosages in either 2/3 time depends on how many ius your taking.
    I'm six weeks into a test-e cycle right now and used d-bol for the first four with good results. I was planning on using hgh before the test-e cycle but my two suppliers turned out to be scam artist before finding some good pharm grade stuff from a legit source. I'd be afraid to start ramping up the iu's too soon because of the unwanted side affects so I might have to wait until the next cycle to start increasing the dosage.

What would be the maximum number of weeks to stay on a test-e cycle while using 250-500mg of hcg per week without risking permanent shutdown?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    IMO.....I would try my best to avoid bedtime injections. Some believe over a period of time this can interfere with your own natural growth hormone pulse which is the heaviest a couple hours after falling asleep thus could lead to a negative feedback loop; whereas you start to depend on the synthetic hgh and your own production starts to slow down. Some members go ahead and do it anyway for consistency. But night time is usually recommended for anti-aging.

Wee-morning hours are premium. As in getting up somewhere between 4-6 and pin and then go back to sleep. This time also helps to blunt cortisol which is desired. But if that time is not good for you? Then when you wake-up. Just remember not to eat carbs especially for an hour.
    I might have to experiment around with the timing on the larger doses and hopefully it will lead to some good results. I hear late night hgh injections can lead to some strange dreams anyway. A 6:00am injection might be good and doing some cardio without eating carbs might work well.

I would assume that hcg and hgh can be mixed together in the same sub-q injection since they're both water based?

Thread Information