bradhore is offline Member

Hgh and test cycle

Right, im going to start a HGH cycle, getropin..

Im going to run it for 20 weeks, starting at 3iu per day for first 4 weeks, then increasing to 5iu a day for next 8 weeks, then 7iu per day for the last 8 weeks.

I'm going to run test cyp with it, but wondered am i ok to run it at the normal 12 weeks or will i need to run that for 20weeks also?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    How much test are you using a week? i think it would be up to you ; i have a couple of friends doing the same thing, and some are doing 12 weeks with test E and 25 weeks with HGH, and one friend is doing 25 weeks with both ( he has more money...lol)

700Mg test per week. Im only mid twenties so bit worried about getting disproportionate growth. Will it happen at small dosages or if i dont go above 5iu a day?

Also, how would doing 12weeks of test through it work with a pct? When would you start pct?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    700Mg test per week. Im only mid twenties so bit worried about getting disproportionate growth. Will it happen at small dosages or if i dont go above 5iu a day?
    Then if in 20's please stay away from hgh. One big reason? You can end up creating a negative feedback loop whereas your own growth hormone production starts to rely on the synthetic and then either slows down or can shut down. So why mess with a good thing when you already have a TON of natural gh.

NOT WORTH IT. Please re-think your plan.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Also, how would doing 12weeks of test through it work with a pct? When would you start pct?
    IMO you need to do a lot more research. Please have your PCT all lined up before starting any cycle. Many guys come on here panicking because they did not order in time. PLAN AHEAD PLEASE.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

ofcourse a pct is planned, just didnt know WHEN to do it if using hgh and test. Whether to use it as normal after the 12weeks or after 20weeks at the end of the hgh!

snowman is offline Senior Member

Mid Twenties bro ? do your self a favor and dont use HGH.... take SlimmerMe 's advice ; you are to young for HGH, and believe me , i know it tempting to use it, BUT also believe what we tell you, you will be better off and have better results IF you wait until you are older....JMO.

ofcourse a pct is planned, just didnt know WHEN to do it if using hgh and test. Whether to use it as normal after the 12weeks or after 20weeks at the end of the hgh!
    HGH does not require any PCT......keep asking since that is how you will get to what you need~
    Author Unknown

No but test does! Would seem odd to start pct after 12weeks while still on hgh til 20weeks. Going to wait til im 30 and just stick with normal aas cycles

No but test does! Would seem odd to start pct after 12weeks while still on hgh til 20weeks. Going to wait til im 30 and just stick with normal aas cycles
    Good idea.
    Author Unknown

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    there you go hgh and test is 2 different things u always will need pct after test 2 weeks after last pin hgh requires no pct

Tay-boe is offline Junior Member
    Ok what is someone g0t on gear around the age of 18 to 19 and now is 25 and seems like they are not getting good results. Would hgh help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tay-boe View Post
    Ok what is someone g0t on gear around the age of 18 to 19 and now is 25 and seems like they are not getting good results. Would hgh help ?
    25 is too early. Gotta learn to eat right and train correctly. And get some good sleep by going to bed early so you get a great growth hormone pulse naturally during the heaviest pulse of the day.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    25 is too early. Gotta learn to eat right and train correctly. And get some good sleep by going to bed early so you get a great growth hormone pulse naturally during the heaviest pulse of the day.
    what you dont think i know this and do this already? I stupidly jumped on the gear about 5years ago when i was young and only trained naturally for 6months. Not a good idea. I ruined my natural potential. Should have trained for years naturally first.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    what you dont think i know this and do this already? I stupidly jumped on the gear about 5years ago when i was young and only trained naturally for 6months. Not a good idea. I ruined my natural potential. Should have trained for years naturally first.

My post was in response to Tay-boe not you if you see I quoted his post. So it was NOT directed towards you at all. Sorry you thought it was~
    Author Unknown

Thread Information