Norditropin 10mg Pen....no results, help please......

Hi Guys

I'm new on this site and have been reading you'lls posts and wondering if anyone can help me out...

this is my 8th week on norditropin pen (10mg), i have been taking 5 clicks a day (2iu's) but havent seen any results as yet??? there is no physical change in my body neither is there any power/strength increase. i have been training for 4years now and took different supplements but this is my first steriod .

i get my supply direct from the pharmacy so i know its not fake.

is there anything else i supposed to be taking with norditropin? or is there anything that i can take to speed up results? i feel really disappointed cause everyone says this is top stuff and you guaranteed to see results. i heard after a few months you would see alot fat loss, which is what im looking for. i just want to rip and put on a little bulk.

can anyone help me out?

i'm thinking maybe my body is not prone to rip/grow.....

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    hgh is a long term thing...wait for at least another month....how long do you plan to take it?

and what are your stats?
    BF%
    goals

THANKS!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    hgh isnt a steroid and your not going to see results in such a short peroid of time, nor is 2ius going to do much anyway.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    We are in the same boat wolverine, I just got the nordi pen as well, I do 4 clicks a day, and honestly after a I have noticed huge benefits, endurance is crazy, pain resistance is higher, strength is going through the roof. Not sucking wind after heavy sets any more. Recovery after sets is half the time. I guess I got the good stuff. I don't know about the rest of you but its working great for me. And i am not bullshitting cause people are already asking me what is going on. I told them. I'm honest cause I have a prescription. No reason to lie. Now they all want it too, especially my navy seal buddies.

Right now doing, GR 5 clicks ED, HCG 250iu's EOD for natural test boost, creatine and glutamine as well as bodybuilding diet and hard core workouts.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-01-2011 at 08:34 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    hgh isnt a steroid and your not going to see results in such a short peroid of time, nor is 2ius going to do much anyway.
    agreed

Thread Information