dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy First hgh injection. Felt like I was going to die....

So at 2pm today I took my first subq injection of hgh. The dose was 2 iu. After inject I began to notice a burning sensation in the injection zone under the skin. Within a few minutes I began to get hot and dizzy and felt like I was gonna pass out and die so I began pacing around the house frantically and was shaking. A few minutes passed and I started to calm myself a little and decided I needed to take my blood sugar level. I pricked my finger and it read at 89 so I figured blood sugar wasn't an issue. I then made myself a protein shake and subsequently drank it. I floated around nervously for the next 25 minutes doing nervous things like shaving my face and checking my pulse. Then I calmed down a bit but noticed I was seriously hungry. So I ate and ate and ate and I felt like I couldn't satisfy my appetite. Now I'm feeling better and wS wondering if maybe i had a panic attack or a reaction to the injection. Anyone else ever experience anything similar?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WOW! First of all are you on pharma grade or something you are not really sure of?

Either way this sounds strange. I would not continue.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like too me you had a panic attack at least from my exp. of having them i felt the same as you

Could be...I think the burning sensation at injection site bothered me a bit plus this was actually my first time sub-Qing something and maybe I did not know what to expect....

I'm on the blue tops

I would stay away from it.....you do not know if what you have is real.

Just because there is a colored top doesn't really mean much.....my .02
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    my fiancees friend works for phizer and actually tests hgh. She told us that if the gh is sppoiled (kept below minus ten degrees or above a certain temp ) and you shoot it you will get burning and redness around inj site as well as fever dizziness and possibly other shitty sides. Plus your body will attack all foreign gh. Just thought id chime in as thks sounds similar.

This happened literally within a two minutes of injecting. The kits were transported in lypolised form but there were no cryopacks... Not sure if hgh needs to stay at a certain temp lypolised or not

da0s44 is offline New Member
    sounds like the same reactions alot of people are having over at PM from a certain specific sponser. basically no one knows whats in them, some think igf, others think slin because almost everyone goes hypo.

even the sponser says not to use more than 2iu at a time or you could go into a coma! personally i wouldnt touch the stuff after reading that thread.

feel free to PM me if you want any more detailed information.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I would stay away from it.....you do not know if what you have is real.

Just because there is a colored top doesn't really mean much.....my .02

^^^^^^ totally agree here..... there is a lot of crap out there coming from china

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I doubt your injecting hgh, I wouldnt inject them again.

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    You're either having panic attacks every time you inject (which is possible) or its not hgh... I'm going with its not hgh and once your body starts to respond to it physiologically you freak out even more turning anxiety into a full blown panic attack.

Thanks guys... I let my friend try some. He took 10 units on a slin pin which equates to 1 iu and he was saying he felt hot and cold sweat like feelings and got really hungry

also of note I checked my blood glucose during my little frenzy and was running at 89 so I dont think I went hypo...Either way I am ****in pissed bc I was looking forward to it and our source took forever and I just cant be messing with shit that does shit like that to me when I have a job to work at and cant be raping refrigerators out at construction sites

Ghrp can make you really hungry~
    Author Unknown

Are you diabetic? Get rid of that crap. It'll hurt you. Get HGH from a reliable pharma source.

I am at risk for diabetes based on continuous low blood glucose levels and family history. I swapped it with my friend who loves peptides and he's loving it but the extreme hunger and hot feeling following pins seem to be affecting him as well, just not to the severity of my reaction to a 2 iu pin. Would igf-1 maybe Be a bit safer and less harsh? My goal is hyperplasia and tendon strengthening.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Seek hgh from a licenced lab, don't risk using generic gh.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    wow....excellent input. tnks!

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    my fiancees friend works for phizer and actually tests hgh. She told us that if the gh is sppoiled (kept below minus ten degrees or above a certain temp ) and you shoot it you will get burning and redness around inj site as well as fever dizziness and possibly other shitty sides. Plus your body will attack all foreign gh. Just thought id chime in as thks sounds similar.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    LOL...u gave it to ur friend?

r you guys still talking?

You guys sound a little CRAZY!

(this reminds me of that Show on TV....where they force the contestants to eat Road Kill, Garbage, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by dmk327 View Post
    Thanks guys... I let my friend try some. He took 10 units on a slin pin which equates to 1 iu and he was saying he felt hot and cold sweat like feelings and got really hungry
    Last edited by tcw; 05-20-2011 at 07:33 AM.

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    give it a pregnancy test lmk what it says it may be hcg
    Last edited by customworksking; 05-22-2011 at 11:59 AM.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I would say this sounds more on the lines of a panic-attack than anything i have heard of happening from GH. Especially since it was your first shot and you were making yourself nervous thinking.... How is this going to feel?

inevitable is offline Member
    First off, No flaming for digging up an old thread. I know its old.. Just wanted to see if he kept using it or not? Also that sounds to me like you were taking GHRP-6 and not gh.

DanB is offline Banned
    he hasnt been online since november 2011 so i doubt he will reply

cantrellsp is offline New Member
    I had a very similar experience I don't know if its some bad shit going around or what i was taking deca 250 and test E 250 1cc of each twice a week and the first injection i took i instantly got light headed thought i was going to pass out started pacing the floor and eventually calmed down but it never really got better and after two weeks when the test finally kicked in i ended up in the hospital with full blown panic attacks. i was thinking i was going to die got life insurance for the family was questioning life and thinking i was getting possessed. to make a long story short i finally got a hold of myself with a prescription of zanex and Valium and and everyday got better and better but it took almost 6 months to get to where i am now feeling back to normal. during that time i had 5000 dollars worth of medical bills because i was having heart papilations, blood pressure sky rocketed, cholesterol threw the roof and my triglycerides where high as well. needless to say i will never to anabolic steroids again after this experience its protein and fish oil pills from here on out. too all the skeptics out there i have taken cycles before with great success but it only takes one bad situation like this to say NO to dru gs lol

BulletColorado is offline New Member
    Maybe you are afraid of neddles?
    The physiological changes associated with trypanophobia (afraid of needles ) also include feeling faint, sweating, nausea, pallor, tinnitus, panic attacks, and initially high blood pressure and heart rate followed by a plunge in both at the moment of injection.
    you can do some research about this topic is very interesting.
    im afraid of needles, the first time i injected HGH i asked my brother to do it, he did it the first five days until i get used to doing it myself, most of the times its quick and simple some other times it takes more time because i start shaking and my heart beat goes up at the same time bc im afraid of needles.
    Aaron
    Last edited by BulletColorado; 04-25-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Thread Information