allnatty is offline Junior Member

how long for size gains on 10IU eod?

Hey guys I have recently got my hands on some hgh. Now I was running 5 IUs eod for about 60 days at first. I got pretty lean with some nice strength gains. My goal is to put on size so I bumped it up to 10 IUs EOD. I have been on that for about 2 weeks. I have noticed my self getting leaner again, but I am still floating around 230, which is the same weight as i started. So that must mean I am losing fat and gaining muscle at an even rate. Now a friend of mine said he ran 6 IU for 13 weeks and put on over 20 pounds. Hes a hard gainer, and was a really skinny guy before, and now hes much wider. Hes speculating that something is fishy and that I should be putting on more weight at this dose. What do you guys think? It has only been 2 weeks on 10 IU, and from my research 5 IU eod is pretty different from 10. I think I should just wait longer, GH does take time.

Also I am running 1g of test with it as well. Was running tren ace before, had to stop because of gyno. I know the GH is real, been getting tons of energy throughout the day, and joint pain. Was pretty bad at one point, now im getting used to it I believe. I feel great all the time as well. Its not GHRP, I have done that before and know what that feels like.
    Last edited by allnatty; 05-14-2012 at 08:53 PM.

10iu EOD is a good dose. I prefer ED myself but your protocol works. You should expect changes soon. Doesn't take all too long. Little changes here and there

allnatty is offline Junior Member
    What im wondering is at after 2 weeks should i notice size? I look fuller thats for sure, but my weight is floating around 230. When i was at 5 iu EOD, i dropped to around 225, i guess fat loss. Im thinking I gained that 5 pounds back in muscle and i just gotta wait longer for more size

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    water weight can fluctuate greatly on high doses of HGH (alongside gram+ of testosterone ...) - go by the mirror, not the scale is my best advice

I'd recommend 5iu/ed over 10iu/eod. I've done 20iu every 3 days and I got more sides rather than gains. Consistency is best, IMO.

n00bs is offline Member
    go to dats board and look for more info. There is alot of interesting discussion on why ED is not beneficial at all.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    I'd recommend 5iu/ed over 10iu/eod. I've done 20iu every 3 days and I got more sides rather than gains. Consistency is best, IMO.
    Ditto

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Yah man, switch to 5iu/ed. If your not putting on size with 1g/wk of test then something is wrong with your diet. 5iu/day gh is a relatively conservative dose. youre prolly not gonna notice a whole lot as far as size goes. It should definitely lean you out a bit tho, but gh takes a while to kick in. Your friend did not run growth for 13 weeks and gain 20 lbs. Maybe if he was on anabolics, but growth alone just does not do that.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exactly the GH wasnt the gainer..I would spread the doses out as suggested..I could do alot more with that gram of test a week,thats a healthy dose..GH is all about retention of muscle gained to me and staying lean on a bulking diet and of course trying to stay young looking and feeling forever stay at 5iu a day IMO

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    I have been on HGH a few times and it is always a subtle effect, less fat and more muscle, you cannot compare its effect to testosterone .

I have been on 4iu 4 1/2 days on / 2 1/2 days off for the last few months, but upped it to 4iu in the morning 5 days 2 iu at night 4 days about a month ago, am feeling pretty good on it and looking good on it, will see if the benefits are long term when I finish in a couple of months.

Seems like upping the dose from 18 iu / week to 28 iu/week has dropped the fat quite quickly, but will take a few week more to judge whether that is true.

Have seen some conversations on T4 ( thyroxine ) being of benefit when combined with HGH, think I will get some to try.

Thread Information