yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy what happens when you stop GH?

I am currently using GH at 2IU per day to fix injuries, i plan on running 2IU for 6 months then switch to 1IU for another 6 month totally a year.

I would like to know what happens when you go off GH, do you lose what you gain, like fat loss, a bit of muscle tone, do wrinkles come back? hair that grew back does it start falling off again?

It has been a month now on GH and i feel really good, my hair is thicker, but no regrowth yet on the scalp i know this take time and lots of it. I have lost a bit of fat but this is due to diet not GH and training.

They say that GH can regenerate the body 10-15 years younger, but after you go off i am afraid that all the benefits gained while on will just go away.

mkt
    mkt is offline Female Member
    bump?

I've been on HGH 5iu/ed for about 5 years. During that time I've had short periods when I was waiting for gear and was off HGH. The first thing I noticed was my stomach fat coming back. Hair loss? I don't know about that. Every generation of men on both sides of my family has passed with a full head of hair. I do notice that Test grows more hair on my body. I'm normally hairless on my torso but I have hair growing on my lower abs. HGH alone doesn't really promote a high degree of anabolic muscle growth. The change is very subtle but noticeable over time. You can get MUCH better muscle tone/growth with a Test cycle. I wouldn't worry too much about muscle tone loss if you're cycling Test. The combination of HGH and AAS has totally increased my body's ability to output power. Power is defined as the ability to exert maximum strength over a very short amount of time. The faster you can punch, the more power you'll generate. I can maintain a high degree of power output (like doing rapid burpees, power cleans, kickboxing, or sprinting) over a longer period of time. I have to say that I prefer power training + lifting over straight lifting. I'm regularly mistaken for a man 10 to 15 years younger than me. Good for my ego but my wife hates it. LOL If you go off of HGH your body will slowly go back to where it was when you started taking HGH. In that way, HGH is temporary and you have to stay on it forever if you want your body to take advantage of the HGH benefits.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 05-31-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Thread Information