mkt
    mkt is offline Female Member

GLOWING skin. HGH or the fistsful of almonds i've been eating every day?

HI!

First month in on HGH (.2mg novotropin which is supposed to be approx .6 iu) and 1 mg testosterone lotion per day.

last week i started GLOWING. my skin is shiny and moist. strangers have commented, my friends are commenting. i have also been eating endless almonds (really it's becoming weird, i want some now...)

I also, at my docs recommendation, went off of my birth control pills - yaz - maybe that was keeping me unhealthy?

anyone have this experience?

I'm not broken out in any way, just freaking glowing.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Mrs.misery13 says it's more than likely the HGH.

Mr.Louaghos is offline New Member
    It is both the GH and the almonds, don't quit either. I do not doubt your birth control has had a negative effect on your health aswell.

mkt
    wow. i will continue both. and continue to discontinue the bc pills. let's hope I'm not glowing because I'm knocked up.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I noticed good skin while on GH as well

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    GH is that amazing i had a few changes myself but the biggest is my attitude toward life

The thing I like of HGH is my sense of well being. I feel like I can conquer the world. The nice skin, fat loss, ability to concentrate better, moisture in the soft tissues, etc. doesn't hurt either.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Keep in mind estrogen plays a key role in women's health and appearance, skin specifically! Ever notice how some women complain of increased/decreased acne while on a certain brand of birth control!? That's just one (of of many) side-effects supplementing synthetic estrogen can have on women! Respectively, during that time of the month, when estrogen levels soar in women, some men have reported their physical attraction level to have increased! There's ascetic proof of such (based on personal opinion), and I'll try to dig up some pictures. Now keep in mind, estrogen can play a part in the "moon face" look guys get when they are on a cycle, if not controlled properly.

I'm not saying your glow is all due to having a more normal level (probably), natural, endogenous form of estrogen running through your body, but I am sure it's one of the bigger factors! I would chalk your newly found glow to be probably a combination of all the things you're doing, though! Keep it up!

Here's a photo of a girl with more and with less estrogen. Can you guess which pic is which?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	perceptionlab.grid-6x2.jpg 
Views:	6214 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	123075

vinceproduction is offline Associate Member
    I vote the pic on the left is more estrogen.

Razor is offline Banned
    The pics looks 99.5% identical

I still beleive that GH makes a huge difference even at 1IU per day, and wosrt at 1IU a day i got sore hands, and feet.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35
    I still beleive that GH makes a huge difference even at 1IU per day, and wosrt at 1IU a day i got sore hands, and feet.
    Your right 1iu pharma grade still works.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GH is supposed to be great for skin, however I would also think a very large amount of change may be due to the cessation of YAZ. Anything that will affect a womens hormones enough to prevent pregnancy will certainly affect a whole lot of hormones.

By the way, great reccomendation on stopping the YAZ why the fvck anyone would take a drug named after an 80s one hit wonder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Me9...eature=related is beyond me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Your right 1iu pharma grade still works.
    The guy that i buy my GH from will try to sell me more of course he wants to make money so i will try to get me on either 4IU to 10IU per day, hey no cash machine around........ but the true medical studies and the one that Times Romain posted where enough to convince me of the benefits of 1IU per day.

Yes people who take 4IU will get better benefits and those taking 10........................... will suffer hell of sides.

Last night i had another prolo treatment the guy that teats me told me that my body changed a lot in the last month, i have lost no weight but my gut has gone down, i have a bit more separation in the muscles and better skin tone, this in only 2IU per day.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    my vote is the gh. plus the bonus of no birth control pills.

mkt
    that was a few days just before my first non bc period and then a few days after my skin was horrible so I'm going with estrogen and the fluctuations maybe caused by having just gone off the pill? i told my wellness doc about it and she sent me estrogen and progesterone to take but by the time i got it my skin was back to normal. not that crazy moist glowing but better than pre hgh and yaz cessation. it seems tighter too maybe. OR i just think I look better due to this somewhat improved outlook on life. i had a CRAPPY day yesterday and a bad breakup and was so down and today... enh. no big.

maybe hgh helps recovery from that sort of drama as it does from hard workouts

Before I started training a 42yo woman I took about 3 days and read up on HRT for women. I was surprised to find several studies which said that estrogen therapy, birth control pills, wasn't the magic elixir for women going through menopause. I was also surprised to find out that many endo recommend that women as young as 35 should be doing annual blood test to check their hormone levels. I do think that the HGH, AAS, and the removal of BCP's all add up to a healthier endo. I guess the proof is in your post. It sounds like you feel good and look good. That's awesome. CONGRATS!

Thread Information