Thread: 7th cycle

allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    So I'm about to do my 6th cycle in about a month and have been contemplating doing high on my cycle after that, I'll be 26 prob around 220 hopefully with 10-12%bf no more. Just wanted to get all of your thoughts on it, I've only known a few people who have done hgh but I'm pretty sure I'm at my genetic max right now. So I'm looking for the next step. Thinking of 14iu a week for 7 weeks while running test e 500 a week... Thoughts??
    Last edited by allskill87; 01-31-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Any one?? Bump

dtob is offline Associate Member
    no not for 7 weeks or for 7 months fir that matter

2 iu/day is not enough to stimulate the growth it sounds like your looking for
    14 iu a day would within 7 weeks though and make sure your running t4 with it
    this kind of thing is usually accompanied with insulin
    typically to get muscular growth guys with use 6iu and up
    per day usually more
    all you will see at 2 iu a day for 7 weeks is good sleep maybe better all around feeling and possibly slightly nicer skin
    assuming your gh is legit

Quote Originally Posted by dtob
    no not for 7 weeks or for 7 months fir that matter

2 iu/day is not enough to stimulate the growth it sounds like your looking for
    14 iu a day would within 7 weeks though and make sure your running t4 with it
    this kind of thing is usually accompanied with insulin
    typically to get muscular growth guys with use 6iu and up
    per day usually more
    all you will see at 2 iu a day for 7 weeks is good sleep maybe better all around feeling and possibly slightly nicer skin
    assuming your gh is legit
    Ah alright, I'm not wanting to get in to Insulin really, what would be a good dosage to run with a test cycle, maybe 6iu aday for 12 weeks?

Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post
    Ah alright, I'm not wanting to get in to Insulin really, what would be a good dosage to run with a test cycle, maybe 6iu aday for 12 weeks?
    I would suggest 5iu per day, five days per week. Take it for at least six months. Don't think of it like a steroid . You don't need to cycle it or do pct afterwards. You will have great recovery rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Patryn
    I would suggest 5iu per day, five days per week. Take it for at least six months. Don't think of it like a steroid. You don't need to cycle it or do pct afterwards. You will have great recovery rates.
    Alright thanks, would it be alright to do a cycle of test while on it? N the five days a week should be mon-Friday or should it be staggered? Thanks again

dtob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87

Alright thanks, would it be alright to do a cycle of test while on it? -YES- N the five days a week should be mon-Friday -YES- or should it be staggered? -NO- Thanks again
    answers above

Quote Originally Posted by dtob

answers above
    Alright cool thanks for the Indio appreciate it

Thread Information