Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Othello
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Othello

Thread: HGH legit?

ls2 klr is offline New Member

HGH legit?

I've read quite a bit on here on wheather hgh is real or not and am still not very clear. First off I have chinese so that isn't in my favor but before I spend more money I want to know if there is a way to test it? I read there are a few companies you can send it off to but it was pricey. I also read on bloodwork but it seemed very confusing and contradictory? Any help would be appreciated.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    My best guess would be bloodwork, however, I'm not sure about the timing.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    no you cant make sure
    even if you run a test couple of hrs after injecting your HGH, it could be replaced with peptides which is what they do 90% of time in the fake chinese HGH
    so you will be getting higher readings in HGh serum.
    just dont get it
    if you cant get your hands on Pharma grade HGH then dont get HGH and save ur money

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    no you cant make sure
    even if you run a test couple of hrs after injecting your HGH, it could be replaced with peptides which is what they do 90% of time in the fake chinese HGH
    so you will be getting higher readings in HGh serum.
    just dont get it

if you cant get your hands on Pharma grade HGH then dont get HGH and save ur money
    I agree...the mere fact of wondering what u r injecting and the doubts as to legitimity will affect your gains...like a reverse placebo :P

id rather buy something guaranteed to work or save my $$ and spend it elsewhere...maybe protein powder and other supplements...
    Last edited by Othello; 05-31-2013 at 07:48 AM.
    Granovich likes this.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    depending on timing of labs peptide effected serum levels should differ from gh effected serum levels. In terms of IGF i would presume.

Slim pointed me on to this and I am still researching it.

HGH testing isn't practical IMO. Let's say you test one vial and it turns out ok. There's still no guarantee that every kit you purchase that point on out will be good also. I think it comes down to the confidence in your source. I've been taking Chinese HGH for a long time. It is not nearly as good as pharma, and I know that. I've weighted out the cost/benefit of both pharma and Chinese and opted to stay with the Chinese. It's a decision each of us has to make. Yes, pharma is the best and if you have the finances, you should get pharma. For the rest of us, we have to make harder decisions on whether to take a less HGH or go with foreign.
    Granovich likes this.

I agree with that

Or you guys could all come over to Lebanon if one forgets about the terrorists we have, the unstable situation, the shitty economy, it can be a nice place to live in :P
    Granovich likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH testing isn't practical IMO. Let's say you test one vial and it turns out ok. There's still no guarantee that every kit you purchase that point on out will be good also. I think it comes down to the confidence in your source. I've been taking Chinese HGH for a long time. It is not nearly as good as pharma, and I know that. I've weighted out the cost/benefit of both pharma and Chinese and opted to stay with the Chinese. It's a decision each of us has to make. Yes, pharma is the best and if you have the finances, you should get pharma. For the rest of us, we have to make harder decisions on whether to take a less HGH or go with foreign.
    most guys buy if of internet sources. they read reviews that its good . so most guys dont really trust their sources. and even if you trust your source with AAS
    HGH is something else, sometimes even the guy who sell it wouldnt know. its very risky

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post

most guys buy if of internet sources. they read reviews that its good . so most guys dont really trust their sources. and even if you trust your source with AAS
    HGH is something else, sometimes even the guy who sell it wouldnt know. its very risky

Thats Why i stick to pharmacies....black market stuff is not always safe....u could get anything from olive oil to paraffin sold under some attarctive name and best of all the so called "source" (a skinny guy whos never seen a dumbbel before) claims he has used it and got great gains.

Learned a long time ago never to trust them coz all they see in u is a big $ sign...

I remember back in 87 when i was in Ghana (west africa) the coach at the gym gave me some tabs claiming theyd pump me up in no time...i gave them to the neighbors dog...thing became a beast after a couple of months hehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    Thats Why i stick to pharmacies....black market stuff is not always safe....u could get anything from olive oil to paraffin sold under some attarctive name and best of all the so called "source" (a skinny guy whos never seen a dumbbel before) claims he has used it and got great gains.

Learned a long time ago never to trust them coz all they see in u is a big $ sign...

I remember back in 87 when i was in Ghana (west africa) the coach at the gym gave me some tabs claiming theyd pump me up in no time...i gave them to the neighbors dog...thing became a beast after a couple of months hehehehehehe
    you cant buy it from a pharmacy in USA LOL... no one will give you script unless you need it... doctors wont risk it. they say FDA or something will start investigating why he would give a young guy or guy who dont need GH a script. then doctor is in trouble
    some places on internet or a local dealer gets his stuff from HIV clinics or something. no idea how they get it out and sell it thou

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ...if you have to ask...

....it's probably bogus!

bigging is offline Junior Member
    I agree it's all about trusting your source. I asked why they don't label their blue tops since there legit and he replied because in 3 months there would be ppl scamming their labels and putting bunk stuff inside just like kinatropin now a days

Thread Information