Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sgt. Hartman

Thread: hgh and bloating.

Hardbody408 is offline New Member

hgh and bloating.

Ive read and watched videos on people experiencing bloating. So they look fat with a six pack lol. Any one got tips or tricks to make sure this doesnt happen would be nice. On my first kit and dont wanna F*** my self up. Full benefit no disapointment

hgh and bloating.

Ive read and watched videos on people experiencing bloating. So they look fat with a six pack lol. Any one got tips or tricks to make sure this doesnt happen would be nice. On my first kit and dont wanna F*** my self up. Full benefit no disapointment

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardbody408
    It's usually dose dependent but there may be other related factors if anabolics are a part of the cycle plan as hormonal changes can lead to water retention and bloating.

If this is your first experience with GH, begin with LOW doses.

Thanx. Im at 2iua a day. One in morning and one at night. No anabolics for me.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardbody408
    Thanx. Im at 2iua a day. One in morning and one at night. No anabolics for me.
    Edema/water retention should be minimal unless reconstitution produced high concentration. Otherwise you should be g2g.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Which hgh are you running because most generic ones do have other chemicals what create and produce bloat but if your running pharm just start low and let your body get use to the dose and slowly creep up

I haven't experienced any bloating with HGH. Just some fluid retention in the joints.

********** (somatropin) brown caps. I use bac water to make mixture

(**********) aka somatropin brown caps

Website wont allow me to put the brand. Starts with a H

You got generics and personally I wouldn't touch them if they were free, I doubt they contain real hgh.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What you're describing OP is known as "HGH Gut". This usually only happens to the pro's as most of us novice HGH users will not use high enough doses for a long enough duration for "HGH gut" to occur. Alittle bit of water retention is normal like Scotch touched on is normal.

solidss is offline Junior Member
    Well, I have a slightly bloated left abdomen area (descending colon bloated) after 5 months of pharm grade hgh. Don't know if it's hgh related though, doc told me it is IBS...

Othello is offline Member
    I have been on pharma grade hgh since May 10th...norditropin nordilet pens...thats like 5 weeks and some...started at 2 IU ED and upped to 3 on a weekly incremental basis.

no bloating whatsoever. I did drastically cut down on salt intake...diet is in super check...i do a cheat day every two weeks but even that is strictly regulated...

i was also doing 0.5mg of dostinex per week (stopped 2 weeks ago because noticed low ibido which could be one of the sides of dostinex)

dont know if dostinext and salt reduction contributed to zero bloat ...

but I havent felt any of the sides others talk about...no CTS, no numb limbs...nothing! niente! nada...

had calve pumps during cardio for first 2 weeks but this subsidized.

on the other side waist is trimming down visibly ... more strength in workouts...added 1cm to my arms...muscles are more defined as bf drops and la vie est belle

I've run Pharm grade HGH for a couple years straight at 2ius daily. I did bloat badly but enjoyed the other great effects. Of course everyone is different. Keep sodium low tht played a big role.

Also i was told brown cap h y g e. Was real somatropin. Anyone no if its true

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbody408 View Post
    Ive deleted your other post because it was breaking the rules, please read the rules again!!

You don't have real hgh, its generic which will contain anything...

Othello is offline Member
    So assuming the bloating issue was observed on pharma grade hgh...what would be the cause? water ret?

since many describe the symptoms as appearing at the beginning of cycles, I very much doubt its caused by enlargement of the internal organs ...

for water ret, would it be enough to supplement with potassium tabs?

imom is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    So assuming the bloating issue was observed on pharma grade hgh...what would be the cause? water ret?
    No, enlargement of the gut as there is a high concentration of GH receptors there.

Quote Originally Posted by imom

No, enlargement of the gut as there is a high concentration of GH receptors there.
    Hmmm which might mean that my permanent bloated left abdominal area might be gut enlargement (after 5 months of pharm grade hgh use at 3 IU ED). So if that's the case, does it return to normal after discontinue of use?

imom is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by solidss View Post
    Hmmm which might mean that my permanent bloated left abdominal area might be gut enlargement (after 5 months of pharm grade hgh use at 3 IU ED). So if that's the case, does it return to normal after discontinue of use?
    The issue of HGH gut is still being debated, with several theories being proposed. Some say the gut expands due to the huge amount of food consumed, some say all internal organs grow to contribute to the bloating, and some say the gut has a high concentration of HG receptors (the last one seems to be the most popular explanation).

I had several discussions with persons that have done many hgh cycles but none of them reported such an issue. I searched the forum but nothing came up either. I even had a talk with a gastroenterologist and he said that it is veeeery unlikely. I keep on having second thoughts...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardbody408 View Post
    They are not real
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Lots of bad info in this thread.

GH can cause excess water retention in some people especially at higher doses or if the dose is not ramped up to gradually. It especially causes water retention within the joints which causes the CTS type effects.

The intestines do have IGF receptors that can cause growth from super high GH doses especially when combined with slin. Intestinal growth from a few iu of GH is highly unlikely if not impossible.
    M302_Imola and solidss like this.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Lots of bad info in this thread.

GH can cause excess water retention in some people especially at higher doses or if the dose is not ramped up to gradually. It especially causes water retention within the joints which causes the CTS type effects.

The intestines do have IGF receptors that can cause growth from super high GH doses especially when combined with slin. Intestinal growth from a few iu of GH is highly unlikely if not impossible.
    And that's what everyone keep telling me. I began with 2.7 IU for a week then went to 3 IU and then to 3.5 IU and all this with the bloated left abdominal area occurred after 2 months of use. I guess I'll have to wait for my doctor to prescribe a test for virtual colonoscopy to see the real thing.

Shit well there goes threw 2bills. People even put a sticker with a 16digit. Code to input and the manufacturing website. To show its real and it waz all a gimic. I guess if i cant get pharm grade then ill just do it the hard way. All natural. Healthy diet and protein

Thread Information