Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By imom

Thread: HGH a few questions.....help appreciated

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

HGH a few questions.....help appreciated

I have a few questions:

1) Since the HGH vials are vaccumed seals you have to add air into the bottle before you you put in Bac Water? (the vial is 10ius, so how much air?)

2) You add 1ml or 10ml of bac water in the 10iu bottle of hgh? Then it would be 1ml equals 1 iu??

3) What time do people usually take the HGH if I am doing only 2ius at first. I was thinking first thing in the morning and I was wondering if its bad to eat right after the shot??

4) What size needle do people usually use? Insulin pin?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    based on my 4 months experience
    1) i pull 1 ml of air and inject 1 ml
    makes it 10 iu per ml
    2) 10 IU PER ML
    3) i take it upon waking up ( 4 IU )
    before sleeping or pre workout 4 IU
    4) i use slin pin i think its 29-30g ... SubQ

i hope this helps

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Agreed. The only thing I do a little different is that I vent the 10 iu vial with another pin while adding the Bac water.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    So im a little confused. I take the syringe and add 1.2ml of air by itself, dos that blow the powder around in the vile? Then I go to the bac water vile and pull 1ml of it and then inject it slowly into the side of the vile?

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Put the air in slowly by itself. I hold the plunger. Same for the bac...push needle in and slowly let the water run down the side. Then gradually roll the liquid. Do not shake as the hgh is fragile.

imom is offline Banned
    I add the water first (1ml), letting it run down the sides of the vial gently. The vacuum sucks the water into the vial. Gently roll the water around for a minute to dissolve all the powder. After that you can equalize the air pressure if you want. If you had 10IU of HGH dissolved in 1ml then you now have 1IU in every 0.1ml.
    Granovich likes this.

It doesn't matter how much air you put into the vial. You just want to make sure that there is positive pressure in the vial so you can draw the fluid without creating a vacuum. I take a 3ml syringe fill it with 1ml of water and 2ml of air. Then I inject the whole thing (1ml air and 2ml air) into the vial. Now I have positive pressure in the vial. You can buy 30ga, 1/2" needle, 1cc insulin syringe at any walmart for cheap. Draw out what you need and inject subQ into your belly. Simple.

Thread Information