Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Training with HGH vs Training All Natural

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Training with HGH vs Training All Natural

Lets say hypothetically, you have your diet and training perfectly aligned.

Is there really that big of a difference between training using lets say 3-4ius on HGH a day (only), compared to all natural training?

If there is a big difference what is it? Faster growth......etc?

(just wondering peoples thoughts)

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Absolutely! If you're bulking it will allow you to consume more calories without it effecting your waistline. I don't think that 3-4 ius will be enough to create new muscle but it can't hurt. My bro who's going for his pro card uses 5ius of phama in between cycles and claims it's really helped round out his physique.
    If you're dieting it will help you lose weight faster then training naturally.

win win

Othello is offline Member
    I've been on pharm grade HGH since May 10th. I must admit that it helped a lot with reducing my waistline. Id tried EVERYTHING you could imagine in the past from ECA stack, to clenbuterol to hard diets...nothing gave me those results albeit: reduced waistline, reduction of BF without compromising on muscle mass and strength.

I started out at 2ius and am now at around 5ius ED. Taking T4 along.

Diet is relatively strict although i do cheat some days because of the type of social life I have....but quite honestly there were weekends I thought would cause my entire diet to collapse yet nothing happened.

I have been working out since 1986 or so...and have tried many AAS combos and stacks...last AAS cycle was like 5 yrs ago but I can tell you that nothing gave me the results I am seeing with gh.

I'm 43 btw and plan on running this for at least 10 months....maybe a year maybe more ...

was planning on adding AAS (test and anavar ) on month 3 following the logic whereby HGH helps with hyperplasia whereas AAS would cause the needed muscle hypertrophy ... tbh havent taken the decision yet.

Othello is offline Member
    I've been on pharm grade HGH since May 10th. I must admit that it helped a lot with reducing my waistline. Id tried EVERYTHING you could imagine in the past from ECA stack, to clenbuterol to hard diets...nothing gave me those results albeit: reduced waistline, reduction of BF without compromising on muscle mass and strength.

I started out at 2ius and am now at around 5ius ED. Taking T4 along.

Diet is relatively strict although i do cheat some days because of the type of social life I have....but quite honestly there were weekends I thought would cause my entire diet to collapse yet nothing happened.

I have been working out since 1986 or so...and have tried many AAS combos and stacks...last AAS cycle was like 5 yrs ago but I can tell you that nothing gave me the results I am seeing with gh.

I'm 43 btw and plan on running this for at least 10 months....maybe a year maybe more ...

was planning on adding AAS (test and anavar ) on month 3 following the logic whereby HGH helps with hyperplasia whereas AAS would cause the needed muscle hypertrophy ... tbh havent taken the decision yet.

Do you think that waist line reduction stays after you are done with the hgh. Or if anything stays less than the prior waist line?

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Do you think that waist line reduction stays after you are done with the hgh. Or if anything stays less than the prior waist line?
    lol nope! Not even Liposuction will permanently eliminate fat. If you don't exercise and watch your diet it'll all come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    lol nope! Not even Liposuction will permanently eliminate fat. If you don't exercise and watch your diet it'll all come back.
    I think you misunderstood me. I am just saying same diet. I do carb cycling and strict diet. I just know with steroids you can get leaner so when you come off of hgh will be able to maintain that physique.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 3-4 iu's a day, I didn't see much of a difference in training performance. So if you are looking to go on HGH for that reason, I think you will be disappointed. If you are looking to drop fat then you will start to see some noticable results around the three month mark and it gets better from there. As far as how much cell hyperplasia occurs at 3-4 ius or 8 ius.....I don't know and have asked that question without any responses.

You'd be surprised how long After u stop there's been reports of no fat gain. Especially at subcutaneous inj points. And Gh causes NEW muscle to grow. U don't lose this. It can shrink. But it doesn't disappear

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I think you misunderstood me. I am just saying same diet. I do carb cycling and strict diet. I just know with steroids you can get leaner so when you come off of hgh will be able to maintain that physique.
    I understand what you're saying and the answer is still the same. Yes you can maintain once you're off but it's entirely up to you and what you shove in your mouth. Ever see a fat person in Ethiopia? Yea, me either.
    Gh will shrink your fat cells. If you control your cals the cells can't return to what they were.
    It all starts with what you put in your mouth.
    Last edited by Rick Kane; 07-31-2013 at 04:46 AM.

You'll notice a difference but it takes a while. I was just on 5iu/ed HGH for about a year before I noticed that my endurance and strength had increased. I gained 5lbs, so I didn't get huge. HGH works pretty slow but if you're in a job where rapid weight gain will raise questions HGH is the way to go.
    MACKATTACK likes this.

Thread Information