Thread: Myopep Peptide

OZguysHK is offline New Member

Myopep Peptide

Hi,

I am 40yr old Male newbie 1.8M and 115 kgs. I am reasonably fit but need to lose the belly fat and finding energy levels while training are not as good as in the past. A reputable doctor where I live has recommended Myopep Peptide Therapy. Below is an exert from their site.

Research on the web is limited and the only thread on this site is from 2009. Does any have experience with this peptide, especially for weight loss ?

Cheers

Myopep is a proprietary amino acid complex capable of inducing a pharmaceutical grade effect in
    human muscle and adipose fat function. It has been bio-engineered to enhance muscle glucose
    utilisation and growth, while reducing the production of fat throughout the body.
    Myopep cater for two target groups – those who want to build larger and toner muscles, and those
    who want to lose weight and look slimmer. It is an important treatment for the increasing aging
    population who are facing conditions involving muscle wasting (sarcopenia) or adult obesity.

prototypex is offline Junior Member
    Hello,

I am not really an expert in peptides but I used few. I can see that Myopep Treatment is available in two forms, injection and supplemental capsules. It contains many other ingredients such as ginseng and other fat burners. One thing I noticed is that according to their website, the Myopep contains Colostrum (increases follistatin). So I'm not really sure if it contains a true follistatin peptide or just a supplement to boost follistatin. The injection vials are in liquid form and follistatin should be lyophilized and stored in cold temperature.
    Beside, the treatment of Myopep costs almost $2200
    Thats really crazy amount of money to waste if it doesn't really work well.

I hope I helped.
    Last edited by prototypex; 11-13-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it's that expensive it's definitely not worth it. Look around at some peptide sites and you'll see how cheap they should be.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a gimmick that you will get marginal results from. AAS promote tissue growth and HGH promotes cell hyperplasia. If neither one of these are present then you will only be benefiting from hard work and good nutrition which is of course the foundation for results which you don't need to spend 2200 for.

OZguysHK is offline New Member
    Appreciate the responses guys, thanks very much

Thread Information