Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By MIKE_XXL

Thread: Two main questions about insulin

Neveranexpert is offline New Member

Two main questions about insulin

I will using insulin with HGH. I understand how dangerous it is and im taking precautions.

I will be following Red's Regiment on insulin, very detailed and extremely informative.

My only concern is how to read the markers on the syringe. Is it the same as reading HGH? I uploaded a picture my syringe goes up to 50.

So if I was planning on doing 2iu would I pull the plunger back 20 or is that nor correct ?

Also I've read that injecting into the muscle that was worked out for a post injection is good. My only question is if I'm doing chest do I load up two injection for each peck same goes for every other body part or do I just inject one part

I know these questions might be silly but with slin I want everything covered and I mean everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two main questions about insulin-image.jpg  

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am sorry Bro, but in my opinion you are not ready for slin use...
    marcus300, tcw and almostgone like this.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Ding Ding !

Yes...you are correct!
    (tell um what he's WON JOHNNY----Well behind door #1, we have a set of Spaulding Golf Clubs, they are used but with a little elbow grease, you can make um look like new, and Behind Door #2 we have a pair of.....)

Ah yes, that is correct (Sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveranexpert View Post
    I will using insulin with HGH. I understand how dangerous it is and im taking precautions.

I will be following Red's Regiment on insulin, very detailed and extremely informative.

My only concern is how to read the markers on the syringe. Is it the same as reading HGH? I uploaded a picture my syringe goes up to 50.

So if I was planning on doing 2iu would I pull the plunger back 20 or is that nor correct ?

Also I've read that injecting into the muscle that was worked out for a post injection is good. My only question is if I'm doing chest do I load up two injection for each peck same goes for every other body part or do I just inject one part

I know these questions might be silly but with slin I want everything covered and I mean everything.

Hey Mike....how's it going man! Yep...i hear ya!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    I am sorry Bro, but in my opinion you are not ready for slin use...
    Last edited by tcw; 02-06-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Thread Information