Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By kenny3478

Thread: Pains While on HGH Gentropin AQx

kenny3478 is offline Associate Member

Pains While on HGH Gentropin AQx

Hey guys and Gals

I'm one Month into my Gentropin AQx I'm on 2iu ED.

I have started experiencing some kind of pains like a stitch feeling when you run it has been coming and going during the day sometimes in my chest or other times runs down the sides of my back has anyone used this and experienced anything similar ?

The thing is the stuff is working good, what would some of you experienced people do in this situation all comments will be grateful.

Cheers

Kenny

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny3478 View Post
    Hey guys and Gals

I'm one Month into my Gentropin AQx I'm on 2iu ED.

I have started experiencing some kind of pains like a stitch feeling when you run it has been coming and going during the day sometimes in my chest or other times runs down the sides of my back has anyone used this and experienced anything similar ?

The thing is the stuff is working good, what would some of you experienced people do in this situation all comments will be grateful.

Cheers

Kenny
    I was in the belief that it took months for u to feel or see any effects of HGH but I might be wrong. Never used it.

U sure u didn't just pinch something or sore muscle?

No they chest pains I thought it was the T4 at first then I come off that the pains were still coming so took 2 days off the GH I then started feeling good pains then stopped I then went back on my GH and with in the day they come back.

I'm a bit unsure what to do as this is my first run on GH.

I'm going to do my 2iu before bed to night and see if that makes any kind of difference, when I say it's working I mean my belly fat is coming off at a good rate so I presume it's working cos this last bit of belly fat has been a right struggle to get off.

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Are you contributing the fat loss to growth when you have other things going on? Such as improved diet, cardio, and gear?

Unless something changed its common knowlege or the most part growth takes around 6 months to really work

My diet and training is all good I got all this in place before starting I'm happy with that.

Like I say my fat loss is coming off wether it's the GH or just my diet and training something is working.

I'm just more interested in these pains I'm getting I took a 2 day brake over Christmas Day and Boxing Day and the pains stopped felt good had a good 2 days hard training then as soon as I took my next 2iu the pains started showing up later that day they don't hurt that bad I can't train or work but I can just feel it's there more annoying than anything really.

I never had my shot this morning doing it tonight before bed see if this will make a difference if not I'm coming off it.

Also I don't take AAS or any other kind of enhancing drug I'm only running HGH on its own

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    I dunno bro, i dont really remember hearing anything about pain unless its pain in your joints or numbness

unless you got your gh from a pharmacy id be concerned its real

maybe someone else will have better info

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would come off it and don't touch it again, its a Chinese HGH and don't believe all what they tell you on their site. You could be injecting anything into your body. Its not worth it.
    MikeyZ23 likes this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I think aq is pharmacy grade company , they sell it in the pharmacy here. It's not cheap , it's not as expensive as Norditrop but it is ok

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I would come off it and don't touch it again, its a Chinese HGH and don't believe all what they tell you on their site. You could be injecting anything into your body. Its not worth it.
    Genotropin is made by pfizer big Marcus.

But to the op, I never noticed what you are describing from gh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Genotropin is made by pfizer big Marcus.

But to the op, I never noticed what you are describing from gh.
    Yes genotropin is made by Pfizer but Gentropin AQX is a Chinese based pharma,

Yeah it's Chinese it's got Pharm written on the cartridge but that doesn't mean anything.

Like Marcus said come off it which I'm going to do as I never had a shot this morning when I got up and I have been fine again.

Your right could be injecting anything into me.

I'm going to have a look at cjc peptide is this better or is there a lot of this fake also ?

Cheers for all the info guys much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny3478 View Post
    Yeah it's Chinese it's got Pharm written on the cartridge but that doesn't mean anything.

Like Marcus said come off it which I'm going to do as I never had a shot this morning when I got up and I have been fine again.

Your right could be injecting anything into me.

I'm going to have a look at cjc peptide is this better or is there a lot of this fake also ?

Cheers for all the info guys much appreciated.
    The Chinese usually put a lot of other growth releasing peps inside their so called HGH products and also some dangerous chemicals which are very toxic to the body and you will see results straight away which isn't how hgh reacts. I do know one of the chemicals they put in increases your BP drastically so keep an eye on that but in all honesty buy cheap Chinese hgh isn't worth it. Stick with pharm grade hgh from a good solid source

I have been on it now for a month and it took about 2 weeks for these weird pains to turn up so come off my T4 thinking it could be that but that was not the case so done a few days on off with this so called Gentropin AQx and it's clearly that what is causing the problem I'm going to throw it away bit gutted as it cost me a fortune wish I could mention what I paid you would shit your self and I bought a total of 8x 30iu cartridges got 4 at home and brought 4 to work with me they now getting binned.

Looks my my HGH days are over already been researching peptides so will look more into those rather than buying HGH that I don't know is fake or not.

Cheers for the advice Marcus much appreciated mate.
    marcus300 likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Yes genotropin is made by Pfizer but Gentropin AQX is a Chinese based pharma,
    I didn't not realize that. Good to know. A pretty clever marketing scheme by the China man. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I didn't not realize that. Good to know. A pretty clever marketing scheme by the China man. Haha
    Ohhh they are very good at producing very similar sounding names but slightly leaving out a letter or two

Wel? I have not had a shot for 2 days and hey no pains staying off this.

I'm now looking into peptides but this can be just as expensive

Thread Information