Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Can anyone explain the water retention process concerning HGH?

I have to be blood pressure conscious.

Steroids and Estrogen is understood to promote water retention.

What does this with HgH since it is a 0:0 ratio anabolic androgenic and doesn't convert to estrogen? Is there a way to counter other than bloodpressure medication?

What is best dose level for growth? I now have a permanent prescript pharma grade and researched/read most people dosing at 4-8 iu a day.

Most articles talk about T3 with the Hgh. They do not say if this is a need due to preexisting item or of HgH makes it necessary??

Thank you in advance.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    My take on BP:
    Strive for maximum 5 grams of salt each day.
    Increase potassium intake.
    1 gallions of water each day.
    NOs in preworkouts lower BP. Many says arginin could be used.
    Lots of veggies.

My studies say these are the best nonmedic actions to lower BP.

Dont know much about hgh and bloodpressure cause i never used it but i have used at lot of mk677 and that may cause a little elevation in BP if im not paying attention to my own advice. Dont know anything about the chemical explanation on why hgh can cause high BP.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-04-2016 at 05:50 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your confusing T3 for T4 on a GH protocol... You want T4 as they work in synergy with one another(100-200mcg<-- high end on dosing) and it's best to run T4 when using larger amounts of GH - like your suggesting

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GH / somatropin has direct effects on the kidneys.
    These effects include a retention of sodium (natrium).

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/10.12...r_pub%3dpubmed

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It shouldn't be an issue with moderate doses of legit GH. I think most of the water retention stories are from guys using tons of Chinese GH alongside a bunch of AAS.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been having a little retention since starting GH at 4ius/d for several months. Nothing severe, just annoying. It has not affected my pressure, however, and unless it does I would not worry about it.
    Recently, a knowledgeable member put forth that probably not a lot of difference in benefit between 2iu/d and 4iu/d, so maybe consider starting at lower "anti-aging" dose. What is your reason for using it?

I elected to start with it because I am 55 and using a non-pharma grade (which seems to be pretty good, however) so elected a slightly higher dose to compensate for underdosing potential from nonpharma.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    GH / somatropin has direct effects on the kidneys.
    These effects include a retention of sodium (natrium).

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/10.12...r_pub%3dpubmed
    Agree. HGH reduces atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP) which helps balance salt and water retention (opposing vasopressin, etc.). Exactly what was said above in a post is best - increase water, decrease salt/sodium intake, avoid alcohol and dose in split, regular doses.

I've been running HGH for many years, non stop. I don't have hardly any water retention. I cut down to 6% for my last physique competition without any problems. That's one thing I love about HGH. Evan in my 50's I can still cut fat pretty easily.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been running HGH for many years, non stop. I don't have hardly any water retention. I cut down to 6% for my last physique competition without any problems. That's one thing I love about HGH. Evan in my 50's I can still cut fat pretty easily.
    How many ius are you running? Pharm grade? May be user dependent and also may be because mine is not rx, but still seems pretty d@mned good.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Water retention Ive noticed from hgh has only been in conjunction with quite massive doses of AAS.
    (massive for me at least)
    That said, the water retention effect of gh on top of AAS didnt just play out as bloat,
    it was a higher pressure in all muscles as well and hands.
    Actually had to stop one time when my BP was at about 155/95ish, (i hadn't adequately controlled E2 either),
    and I could do biceps curs without any weights in my hands and still get a pump.
    a pump that got so severe it started to hurt in both arm, and I had to lye extremely still with my arms raised to let them get better.
    Had a pain in my right bicep for several days afterwards, just seemed "blown"
    This was a 5u HGH (2,5u twice a day), about 3 weeks in.
    (and some short actin slin now and then)

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lowering BP is easy, eat clean do cardio if that doesn't lower it then things like hawthorn berries are good however water retention can also lead to high BP but again eating clean, cardio and drinking more water can help reduce water retention. Gh tends to cause it at higher doses and its also very individualistic some people get bad water retention others get hardly any.

Thread Information