Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: GHRH Peak timing

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member

GHRH Peak timing

I've often wondered about GHRH peak timing, particularly in the context of administration during exercise. This article sheds some light on it.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/pr1993268
    Here's what they concluded:
    "Whilst all GH peaks were identified within 30 minutes of GHRH administration, none were detected before 10 minutes and the mode of the distribution was 15 minutes."
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I've often wondered about GHRH peak timing, particularly in the context of administration during exercise. This article sheds some light on it.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/pr1993268
    Here's what they concluded:
    "Whilst all GH peaks were identified within 30 minutes of GHRH administration, none were detected before 10 minutes and the mode of the distribution was 15 minutes."
    Does individuality affect it in any way?

They used 5 adult males with a mean bodyweight of 84 kgs. Individuality probably doesn't significantly change the outcome.
    Obs likes this.

So, I don't know much about GH because I'm a cynic, beside that, when everyone was talking about how it was faked, the news reported that Chinese were killing kids because the toys contained toxic chemicals. So, I thought, it's a good deal to spend the same or less on something that is dependable, made by American lads inspected by the DEA, but has less spin-marketing-publicity-followers. But, dependability is important.
    Growth hormone isn't subject to the constraints that GHRH-GHRPs are subject. It is harder to find answers. Timing is important with GHRH/GHRP.
    How long after I eat, What things I eat have an effect? What tissue can I inject into and maximize the delivery by timing the peak? It is hard to learn these things because it is not a UGL substance and it is not embraced for legitimate adult use (AMA is pretty liberal and even opposes TRT).
    It mattered to me to share the answer to a question I had been asking every few years on here.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information