Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Whopperjames95
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Peptide for injury

Whopperjames95 is offline New Member

Peptide for injury

Hello everyone my pet rat is having problems with its tricep elbow. I am wanting to get a peptide for research purposes called bpc-157. Supposedly it works and helps heal muscle connector tissue, if anybody has any input or any experience with this peptide please let me know. I want to help my rat’s tricep elbow

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your going to best off stacking TB500 with BPC157 and some GH or at least a HGH peptide or secretagogue. get a 'synergistic' effect and hit the injury from the inflammation level, to the blood flow level, to the regeneration level (which together those three things will give you).

injecting as close to the injury as possible is the general practice and is recommended, however all those compounds can go systemic and still reach the site if cell signaling is there. more studies and research needs to be done on this.

I have a rotator cuff injury and so just inject all that into my rear delt

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GH,
    Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Isn't the action of TB500 to increase angiogenisis? And, isn't angoigenisis only taking place for a few days to weeks after an injury occurs? Could you detail the mechanism of action and provide references?
    From a seeker of knowledge,
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    GH,
    Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Isn't the action of TB500 to increase angiogenisis? And, isn't angoigenisis only taking place for a few days to weeks after an injury occurs?
    TB500 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring protein, Thymosin beta-4,, just because Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged does not mean its "not" produced or useful where there is no injury present. heck you could take it for injury prevention or training recovery like you would HGH.. it has anti inflammatory properties as well.
    One of its key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein - Actin.. Its a vital component of cell structure and movement.

so if I understand your question correctly , the answer is no. you don't have to use it strictly within days of injury to get benefits from it.

regarding angoigenisis , I believe BPC157 is better at enhancing this, not TB
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-14-2018 at 08:24 PM.

studies showing BPCs potential healing benefits go as far back as the 90s

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9403790

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please explain the function of Actin.

why? don't you have a fucking computer , look it up yourself

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    why? don't you have a fucking computer , look it up yourself
    Hahahaha ����
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Whopperjames95 View Post
    Hahahaha ����
    lol. you got a good sense of humor whopper. quester was just picking shit with me
    Whopperjames95 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    lol. you got a good sense of humor whopper. quester was just picking shit with me
    Hahaha i just thought this was hilarious. Keepin it real Gearheaded! Lol

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21314430

Abstract
    Actin is the most abundant protein in most eukaryotic cells. It is highly conserved and participates in more protein-protein interactions than any known protein. These properties, along with its ability to transition between monomeric (G-actin) and filamentous (F-actin) states under the control of nucleotide hydrolysis, ions, and a large number of actin-binding proteins, make actin a critical player in many cellular functions, ranging from cell motility and the maintenance of cell shape and polarity to the regulation of transcription. Moreover, the interaction of filamentous actin with myosin forms the basis of muscle contraction. Owing to its central role in the cell, the actin cytoskeleton is also disrupted or taken over by numerous pathogens. Here we review structures of G-actin and F-actin and discuss some of the interactions that control the polymerization and disassembly of actin.
    hollowedzeus likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'm close to 60, have bum knees, and a bum shoulder. Taking 5mg/wk of TB500 (2.5mg twice a week) and 4iu/ed of HGH. My joints feel better. Not 100%, I never expected it to be 100% but I can function at about 90%. Good enough, right? LOL

Thread Information