• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By Zenpump

Thread: Hgh questions

poppz is offline Senior Member

Hgh questions

Only because theres more people here, whats normal doses? Do you cycle test, with it? Whats the threat with diabetes as i have diabetes in my family history, id like to be careful.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Only because theres more people here, whats normal doses? Do you cycle test, with it? Whats the threat with diabetes as i have diabetes in my family history, id like to be careful.
    Normal dose.... I'm not sure there is one. It depends on your goal.

Long term anti aging use can be between .5 and 2 iu per day.

Fat loss and recomp, maybe 3 to 6 per day.

Serious growth, like freakish mass monster size, 7 to 10 or more per day.

Blood sugar issues increase with dose.
    poppz, wellshii and JaneDoe like this.

I need to readup on this, i want growth but at 47 , im worried abt the sugar levels

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you have deficient Igf, I wouldn’t mess with it. “Anti-aging” when it comes to HGH is a contradiction because HGH increases the proliferation of cells, which reduces telomere length in the cells. Each cell can only replicate itself so many times before it runs out of telomeres, and that’s when you have issues with incorrectly replicating cells that can turn into diseases or become senescent (can no longer replicate). In fact, very old age has been associated with lower levels of IGF, not higher. Why anyone would want to increase the rate of aging is beyond my understanding.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6305861/
    JaneDoe and Marsoc like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Son of a bitch! Interesting. I guess I’m lucky I only had about 45days worth of omnitrope. About to be on the last vial (besides that I’m all natural). All I noticed mainly at 2iu roughly 4x a week was better sleep at first (which has faded) beyond that it seems to be keeping me a bit lean as I bulk up and gain weight and muscle. Def have not noticed anything in joints and such, if anything I swear I’ve been hurting worse like in my right ankle. I guess it’s for the birds. F it, eat sleep and train harder.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Unless you have deficient Igf, I wouldn’t mess with it. “Anti-aging” when it comes to HGH is a contradiction because HGH increases the proliferation of cells, which reduces telomere length in the cells. Each cell can only replicate itself so many times before it runs out of telomeres, and that’s when you have issues with incorrectly replicating cells that can turn into diseases or become senescent (can no longer replicate). In fact, very old age has been associated with lower levels of IGF, not higher. Why anyone would want to increase the rate of aging is beyond my understanding.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6305861/
    I’d take that with a grain of salt. Hgh is great for slowing down the aging process. Show me human studies and dosing then we can talk. I could care less what hgh does to mice. I’ve read plenty of studies that support what I’m saying. I’ll happily use gh personally. I’ve felt the best I ever have over the last year.
    Iranon, quez82, Cylon357 and 1 others like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’d take that with a grain of salt. Hgh is great for slowing down the aging process. Show me human studies and dosing then we can talk. I could care less what hgh does to mice. I’ve read plenty of studies that support what I’m saying. I’ll happily use gh personally. I’ve felt the best I ever have over the last year.
    “Moreover, survival to extremely old age has been associated with reduced somatotropic (GH and insulin -like growth factor-1) signaling in women and men. In both humans and mice, elevation of GH levels into the supranormal (pathological) range is associated with increased disease risks and reduced life expectancy likely representing acceleration of aging.”

By what mechanism does HGH promote life extension? Putting a turbo in a car makes the car perform better, but it doesn’t make the engine last longer. That’s what I make of it, anyway. I’d be happy to read a study that shows life extension with increased IGF, as my natural IGF is high already.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never had issues with hyperglycemia when running 2-3 iu/day. Serum glucose and Hgb A1c is always good.
    I find GH more useful for recovery from surgery and injuries than I do anti-aging....and I'm old.

Edit: My mother had brittle diabetes, but I've not had any issues yet and I'm getting closer to 58 years old.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-21-2022 at 05:49 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

There are many functions that degrade in the human body due to the lack of hgh. Preventing this Will atleast slow the speed you decay.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    “Moreover, survival to extremely old age has been associated with reduced somatotropic (GH and insulin -like growth factor-1) signaling in women and men. In both humans and mice, elevation of GH levels into the supranormal (pathological) range is associated with increased disease risks and reduced life expectancy likely representing acceleration of aging.”

By what mechanism does HGH promote life extension? Putting a turbo in a car makes the car perform better, but it doesn’t make the engine last longer. That’s what I make of it, anyway. I’d be happy to read a study that shows life extension with increased IGF, as my natural IGF is high already.
    -
    -
    I belive the disagreement is traditional in that, antiaging can be defined simply as long life and to others it means optimal performance.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Are you pinning test and anything else with the hgh? Losing a lil belly fat is what i need, what do u recommend for this? Pinning at night hgh? Diet?

Are you pinning test and anything else with the hgh? Losing a lil belly fat is what i need, what do u recommend for this? Pinning at night hgh? Diet?
    Judging by your posts you need to simply work on diet and training to lose a little body fat. Best PED to start with is simply test but even that shouldn’t be unless you have your training and diet dialed in.
    Iranon likes this.

rampage1 is offline New Member
    im new to this forum but not to the bodybuilding game i also believe hgh has a large following for bodybuilding and anti aging i probably would not use it if i were in my 20s but as you age your body slows production of hgh very fast when i had my shoulder surgery i was honest with the doctor about my hgh and steroid use (it was obvious i used ) and he advised me to inject the hgh directly next to the scar i did so for 6 months and was back to full training in 6 months i tore every tendon off my shoulder and bicep tendon except the rear tendon subscapularis. to this day my shoulder and bicep are 90 percent no issues again just my opinion

neriwoods is offline New Member
    A healthy diet for sure to begin with. There are relatives in my family who struggle with diabetes, my sister needs to buy trulicity online, because she can't go without injections to maintain blood sugar normal. So I'm too careful with it.
    Last edited by neriwoods; 10-24-2022 at 02:34 AM.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage1 View Post
    im new to this forum but not to the bodybuilding game i also believe hgh has a large following for bodybuilding and anti aging i probably would not use it if i were in my 20s but as you age your body slows production of hgh very fast when i had my shoulder surgery i was honest with the doctor about my hgh and steroid use (it was obvious i used ) and he advised me to inject the hgh directly next to the scar i did so for 6 months and was back to full training in 6 months i tore every tendon off my shoulder and bicep tendon except the rear tendon subscapularis. to this day my shoulder and bicep are 90 percent no issues again just my opinion
    HGH does not work locally like that. You cant target it. igflr3 can be targeted

wellshii is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akers View Post
    I have diabetes type 1 and I wonder if it can be connected to hgh. My health condition is well, I just have to take some meds and maintain my diet. Currently, I use to lower my blood sugar level. But diabetes runs in my family, so I'm afraid of other members, and how it'll affect them.
    You have type 1 in which you have an auto immune disorder.
    Its your immune system thats whacky.
    Unless youre saying you are taking hgh and then developed
    Type 1.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-28-2022 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Removed hyperlink to pharmacy in the quoted post.

Powrbuild89 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    My only food for thought would be to be careful equating the physical look of being younger to your body actually aging slower or “ reversing time”. Testosterone ages you quicker, that’s not debatable, and yet people claim it for anti aging. It’s a double edge sword. If LONGEVITY is your goal prob stay away from HGH AND TEST. If you want to feel young and look young, but maybe shave some years off the backend go for it. Personally I’m on TRT and obsessed with perfect bloodwork to try and have the best of both

Zenpump is offline Junior Member
    I have never seen a study that proves that testosterone ages a person quicker. Please post if you have it. For those deficient and at therapeutic doses, I firmly believe T extends life. Same for GH. In the absence of studies, Sly Stallone is case-in-point!
    Cylon357 and quez82 like this.

Thread Information