Thread: hgh from china

nbkandrew13 is offline Member

hgh from china

guys hope i can ask this am i asking fot trouble having it shipped from china

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I would say to pay the extra money and get it domestic. I've had bad luck importing things in the past and receiving the lovely customs letter.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    i would like to but the only reliable info recieved was for overseas

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    i get most of my hgh from china with no problem...usually arrives 5-8 days and saves me a good chunk of change when compared to domestic

but obviously domestic is the safer choice...but if you have a quality source, he will know what hes doing and u should have no worries

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I get all mine from China, most reputable sources have their games tight, all the have to do is wrap kits in tin foil and they cant be x-rayed by customs. Also do this with cash in mail.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Pluna6000 is offline Banned
    New member here. I see some are affraid to take chance on ordering from China. I'm guessing you are talking about Jintropin. I have had success from a couple of sites. However, *************** has always come through for me. There is always a 15% chance customs can keep it but **************** will resend it right away. HGH is not a controlled substance so the worst they can do is keep it or do what they call "a knock and talk" to find out where you received it from. ******************** takes credit cards which is unusual and a bit more expesive but after using them several times now I just wire the money to them since they never let me down and the prices drop if you send them a wire. They also have a human being that answers the phone. And for those of you worried about the law in your state I suggest the best book ever by Rick Collins, an expert attorney in the laws of steroids and HGH, called "Legal Muscle Anabolics in America" he really gives you the in and out of the law pertaining to your state.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluna6000
    New member here. I see some are affraid to take chance on ordering from China. I'm guessing you are talking about Jintropin. I have had success from a couple of sites. However, ................... has always come through for me. There is always a 15% chance customs can keep it but ........... will resend it right away. HGH is not a controlled substance so the worst they can do is keep it or do what they call "a knock and talk" to find out where you received it from. ................. takes credit cards which is unusual and a bit more expesive but after using them several times now I just wire the money to them since they never let me down and the prices drop if you send them a wire. They also have a human being that answers the phone. And for those of you worried about the law in your state I suggest the best book ever by Rick Collins, an expert attorney in the laws of steroids and HGH, called "Legal Muscle Anabolics in America" he really gives you the in and out of the law pertaining to your state.
    No source posting allowed.

Sorry, I take it "no source posting allowed" means can't tell about my exact experiences? I'm new so if this is the case let me know. Once again sorry. Just wondered if others had similar experieces. Won't happen again. Thanks for the warning.

Information is offline Information
    Sorry, I take it "no source posting allowed" means can't tell about my exact experiences? I'm new so if this is the case let me know. Once again sorry. Just wondered if others had similar experieces. Won't happen again. Thanks for the warning.
    Your previouis posts were edited and you were warned. Do so again and you will be banned.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

No problem. I appologize. I did post a source in two other romms before I knew this so don't hold that against me please. It won't happen again. Thanks

No problem. I appologize. I did post a source in two other romms before I knew this so don't hold that against me please. It won't happen again. Thanks
    Please edit the other posts and remove sources.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Will do. Can I list a good book for people to read on the laws of the topic that would help out people a great deal? I stand to make no profit on it. I just wanted to educate the public. I will go edit those other two places I mentioned right now. Thanks for the second chance.

I edited the other two places. All done. Is that how all the other sites operate?

I edited the other two places. All done. Is that how all the other sites operate?
    Some sites allow open source posting which is asking for trouble from LE. We're not one of those sites.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Dude-Man,
    As you can tell I am new to this type of forum but I do know a bit about these discussions on the boards but what does "LE" mean. Maybe you could throw out some other things I may get into trouble visiting and posting on other sites if you have time. I would greatly appreciate it........Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude-Man,
    As you can tell I am new to this type of forum but I do know a bit about these discussions on the boards but what does "LE" mean. Maybe you could throw out some other things I may get into trouble visiting and posting on other sites if you have time. I would greatly appreciate it........Thanks
    LE is Law Enforcement

Kale,
    Thanks.

We asked you to REMOVE the sources from your post. Not be creative and post every other letter. You have been warned several times. You are now suspended. Post another source and you will be permanently banned from the site.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Thread Information