Thread: igf-1

nate3422 is offline Member

igf-1

is it good to do an igf cycle during my off cycle? and if so what is a good dosage ?

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    A lot of people take it during PCT and say that it helps them maintain more of their gains. I would say 80mcgs split inot 40am and 40pm should do you good. Oh and run it close to 30 days, no longer.

nate3422 is offline Member
    well i have been of for about 8 weeks so if i did igf-1 right when i finished up 30 days it woul dbe almost time for me to start another cycle, how does that sound? and would you do it everyday or just the days you workout?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Nate, take a look around and you'll find tons of feedback. This forum alone holds answers to I"m sure most of your questions.

IGF-1LR3 works great any time. I've used it on and off cycles and have always seen results, not enough to use it all the time but have never really been disappointed. In my future uses I'll be implimenting it in my PCT's for the most part.

No off days, PWO on W/O days and AM on non WO days for starts.

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    The IGF will cause muscle hyperplasia (the actual splitting of muscle cells) and therefor will provide you with more receptors for AAS! The hyperplasia occurs no matter when you take the IGF, whether it be during a cycle or during PCT. Taking it during PCT should help you keep more and also give you a better base for your next go-around. It's fine to take it and end right beofre your next cycle as you were thinking, you will have more receptors to work with next time!! good luck!

Thread Information