deladude is offline Associate Member

MTII is a wonderdrug!!!!!!

i swear mtII is 1 of the most amazing things i have ever tried! i think i like it as much as testosterone !!!

i started my 1st dose as .25mg and didnt have any sides so that night i did another .25
    the next day i did the same still no sides other than very slight nausea and major morning wood

after that i tried .5mg no problems, then that night i did another .5

the next day 1mg and still all gravy

i now only have 6mg down and was white as hell. (i stopped tanning after 4 months of hitting it eod and wasn't getting much color)
    i tanned the other day for 15min in a low intensity bed. got a little burnt which surprised me cuz even when im pretty white i dont get bit too bad by 15 min, but the next day i was lobster red and today is the 3rd day and after lots of moisturizer im nice n dark!

im darker after 6mg of mtII and 1 tan than i was for months of just tanning and moisturizing!!!

my face which is the hardest for me to tan is the darkest so far and even my stubborn ass legs are picking up color.

i have two vials of 2mg left. i ordered some more today from ar-r . i realy hope it is as good as the stuff im getting now. i got it with the 50% off deal they did or else i never would have ordered @ their crazy ass price. came out to 40 bucks for 10mg which is what i was paying. i got enough from lion to hopefully finish loading then i think ima go back to my place cuz they hav 2mg vials which make it very convenient for when im maintaining.

im wondering how dark i can get on this stuff? i mean is it possible to keep getting darker and darker or will i eventualy top out?
    my goal is to end up being so damn dark people start to wonder about my ethnicity.lol

The Hyena is offline Junior Member
    I wanna try it !! being scottish and all

hahaha. yeah its AMAZING!!!!!
    im hitting the tanning bed again tonight

The Hyena is offline Junior Member
    is there a loading and a maitenence phase ??

how long does it last ?
    thanks again brotha !

from everything i've read for loading phase you just inject everyday till you are as dark as u wanna be then you drop to 1 or 2 to times a week till you find the sweet spot where you're no longer getting darker but maintaining your color.

what im still wondering is if its possible to keep getting darker and darker or if eventualy you just top out cuz i'd realy like to get crazy stupid dark.haha

rebelstate is offline Junior Member
    i did mt2 last spring, you will get too dark if your not careful, im scot/irish and i looked like a mexican i was so dark! people started calling me pedro..never told anybody i was on it just told them it was a side affect from testosterone shots,this spring im going to do it again but not as much..

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    How long does the 'instant wood' side effects last? I'd hate to have that problem, but I guess if it's a side...I'll have to run with it...lol

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Indy - long time bro. For me that side happened about the time the flushing stopped - like an hour or two after. But the wood appeared at all different times especially during the loading phase - and it did get in the way of a couple of biz meetings lol.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    ^^gotta love thatt Flatscat

Thread Information