nobigdeal90 is offline New Member

Injury help!!!!!

k well first off my injuries, tore a ligament in my left ankle fast forward 3 months kept weight off go to physio.

1 month in physio for my ankle my left SI joint popped, 2 months after that my mid back facet joint seized and right si joint pain comes in, 2 months after that and taking nsaids i go to chiro 6 vists later mid back feels good but SI joint will pop out of place almost daily.

rib 10(left lower) also sprained from doing ab work to strengthen core.. (after SI popped i lost all core strength can do the plank for 15 secs...) pops out daily fml..

last night my right shoulder popped out opening up my lap top but the way i slept put it back in. physio says it can be fixed.. hurts like ****. so now I've been in physio since november once a week.. and getting really tired of falling apart 2 different physio's are working with me.

I am seriously thinking about a cycle to help heal, the problem is im still young I will be 21 in a few months ive been lifting for 4 years 2 years serious had A key diet for a year, im 5 ft 8 175 lbs 15% bf any bad effects with a super low dosage again this is to help heal im not thinking about juice to get huge... spending alot of money on physio/chiro/meds and i keep falling apart all after my ankle injury work is starting to notice .

from what ive been told is to run 200mgs of deca and 100-200mgs of test E weekly .
    i have access to all anabolics and HGH was thinking about hgh but not sure. i am going to the doc on monday to view my x rays and am going to get my igf-1 levels checked ive had my test checked and im just below avg.

I am so stressed out about eveything wtf i go from a strong 20 yr old to a brittle old man any input would be appreciated. Ive stopped lifting for 7-8 weeks now but still getting injuried from work..

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    That's a lot of injuries, friend. I don't think a cycle is going to help you, but perhaps a careful analysis of each injury, how and when it occurred, might. If you know the circumstances of each injury it may help you to understand what makes you prone to those injuries and then prevent them. I think you'll find that AAS can actually cause injuries because they strengthen muscles considerably, but not so much the tendons and ligaments. So people who start taking AAS have a tendency to overdo it and end up injuring themselves. Best thing to do is allow your body to heal naturally, go through the physio, lay off the weights for a while, then ease yourself in very slowly. Deca is known to help with joint injuries, but this is more anecdotal than anything - I don't believe there are is an hard scientific data on how and why exactly Nandrolone helps joints, so don't view it as a cure-all. More likely, you'll go on a cycle, your muscular strength will increase, but because your injuries are not related to your muscles, you'll start lifting heavier and heavier weight and then injure yourself again. Perhaps other board members have more specific advice on a rehabilitation program for you, but a trained physiotherapist is the person you really need to listen to.

TOkidd

Thread Information