lucas90x is offline New Member

TB500 plus Joint Supplements - Shoulder Surgery

OK, so I had a pretty major labrum tear and about 2 and a half hours of surgery done on my shoulder where I actually had something called the Buford Complex removed as well. So my shoulder was coming along super slow for range of motion according to my physio therapist and there was still a lot of pain from recovery(2 1/2 months in recovery)..... I decided to take TB500 and a Joint Complex by Hammer Nutrition called Tissue Rejuvenation and HOLY CRAP I believe it worked. I am not sure what I would have been like without this stuff as I never had surgery before but here is my results:

I took 2mg injections of TB500 every 3 days for the first month, which is now for me and since then my shoulder got from stiff and non flexible to pretty much full range of motion in this time (3 1/2 months in recovery). Also all pain is pretty much gone and it is STRONG compared to what it was. Also this joint supplement is good with MSM for healing joints. I also had my other shoulder having similar issues my other one did, which may need surgery as well but the pain has gone down a lot in that as well to the point where it's non existant.

All I have to say is if you have the money to get TB500 from a peptide site and don't mind injections... try it out as I believe this helped me big time and I am going to continue to take it 2mg each week for the next month then just go 2mg every 2 weeks for maintenance. I am still a big noobie to all this as I've never tried anything I had to inject before but so far I think it's worth it.

Also I'm 25 so recovery is expected to be faster from doctors with me being young.
    Last edited by lucas90x; 04-30-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Good news! I'm running it now and so far it is very promising. I have tendonosis in my right forearm and, though still bothersome, I can work around it. Just got to be careful not to try too much too fast... which is not an easy thing to do! I tried getting back into weightlifting a few years back but had to stop because of the pain. So far so good this time around and I know it is because of the TB-500. I am also using moist heat three times a day for about 20 minutes each session with the thought that it will help bring in more blood and promote healing. Also I have been icing right after working out to try and keep any inflamation that may creep in. Seems to be helping so far. Good luck!

I suffer quite severly id say with.my shoulders. Few things

When rotating windmill circles either backwards OR forwars i can feel n even hear clunk type clickimg sounds.

It sometimes pouts me off on heavy presses in flat bench or incline,sometimes ok.sometimes not

If i lay on my from in elbows foreams resting, and even.worse perform.plank.movement from here the pain is excruciating AFTER not during. Same with all positions in that way.

Now. Its gotta be something rotator cuff wise. Ive tried light shoulder.cuff strengthening movements. Still comes n goes

Now, im thinking of msm crystals as they are so cheap.i really cant shell out right this minute for more expensive items. Are they effective for theyrr money. Or should i sell some equipment and invest in something better.

Its stopping me benching more than 130kg and is becoming a pain in tje 5 classes i do half hour after my weight training. All tips welcome.

N im.subd

I just started MSM myself. Only been taking it 2 weeks or so and I think (hopefully not placebo affect) that is starting to help with my shoulders. I notice after lifting I seem to return to prelift feeling (pain wise) much faster than I have in years. Same for my tendinosis in my forearm. I was really concerned I was going to have a major setback after last nights workout but 24 hours later and it is amost pain free again.

I think I'm going to switch from flat bench press to incline db press and see how that feels. Most people with shoulder issues seem to like them better.

That5gsdaily?

might.ship.load.in i.think.

Yep. Five grams per day. Every day. Tastes like an aspirin. Only worse. lol.

no.worries on.that,fantastic. Get it off eb i spose,although might search overseas in bulk if it works out

There any others u can think of or might suggest. Keepin the pennies as low as poss?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    I just started MSM myself. Only been taking it 2 weeks or so and I think (hopefully not placebo affect) that is starting to help with my shoulders. I notice after lifting I seem to return to prelift feeling (pain wise) much faster than I have in years. Same for my tendinosis in my forearm. I was really concerned I was going to have a major setback after last nights workout but 24 hours later and it is amost pain free again.

I think I'm going to switch from flat bench press to incline db press and see how that feels. Most people with shoulder issues seem to like them better.
    Quote Originally Posted by justincwade View Post
    That5gsdaily?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Yep. Five grams per day. Every day. Tastes like an aspirin. Only worse. lol.
    TB500 is seriously some great shit.

MSM takes at least a month before noticeable improvements take hold.

MSM is extremely cheap. I've been taking MSM for about 15 years now, and yes, 5 grams (a scoop) every day.

Here, you can get 5lbs of MSM for only $34. At 5grams a day, that is a 450 day supply, about $2/month...

MSM Granules 1 pound

thanks for that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

TB500 is seriously some great shit.

MSM takes at least a month before noticeable improvements take hold.

MSM is extremely cheap. I've been taking MSM for about 15 years now, and yes, 5 grams (a scoop) every day.

Here, you can get 5lbs of MSM for only $34. At 5grams a day, that is a 450 day supply, about $2/month...

MSM Granules 1 pound
    Sry newtimesroman. Im uk. I managed ro find some on eb. Reliable u think?, at that price im not sure its worth ppl ripping it off tho right?

Thread Information