bartman314 is offline Productive Member

deca and hip impingement

i'm trying to understand if anyone has experience in non-surgical treatments for mitigating pain/damage caused by hip impingement. as i understand the argument, deca is understood by AAS users to help with joint pain, and improved water retention is often invoked to explain how/why. if this is true, and hip impingement is bone on bone contact at the limits of range of motion, then it is possible that deca could mitigate pain and damage.

any thoughts - or better yet, studies! - on this?

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    i dont know about the hips but in general growth hormone is number one in recovering both bone and cartilage, runner up is oxandrolone, which is used to treat osteoporosis. Anabolic steroids are fine and all but you want hyperplasia, aas mostly work on hypertrophy. Oxandrolone has hyperplasic properties but hGH is only anabolic through Hyperplasia so i think that is something you should have a look at.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Impingement treatment is one of those things they will drag out forever. They will have you rolling around stretching and doing stuff of this nature forever even before surgery...because the insurance companies hope you say..this is too much of a hassle. Cortosteriod injections are the norm. Big Pharma all but blocks any direction to get Deca as a prescribed remedy

The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery | Anabolic Steroids Reduce Muscle Damage Caused by Rotator Cuff Tendon Release in an Experimental Study in Rabbits

There are multiple people I have spoke to here on forum that found great relief for joint pain with deca. Just remember that it is Decanote...and will shut HPTA down with almost a minimal dose.

Thread Information