Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

First cycle Itchy injection site

Hey guys just like to start off with a big thankyou for all the useful information this site brings,

I started my first cycle 4 weeks a go, everything is going great, last night I pinned my glute and rushed it slightly and forgot to bandaid the injection site, this morning the area is raised,hot and itchy, i googled a few things and ran a hot shower and massaged it in, it has gone down a fair bit, but curious on what has actually gone on? and if this affects the absorption of the gear? Also I know a few people on this gear and it is legit, I also dont have any peanut allergies, in regards to the oil.

love in advance.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    I just did my last TB500 sub q injection and for some reason it got itchy red and warm the next day. First time in hundreds of injections over a few years. I injected Mon night. Tues all day was itchy and warm. Looked like a giant mosquito bite. Today's Wed and its no longer itchy. Going away. From what I've read it could be a normal small reaction from the injection. I don't think its much to worry about as long as it improves in 24 to 48 hours.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try putting a heating pad on the injection site. Also massaging the area with a tennis ball will help too.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Cheers for the replies guys, the reason why this happened is due to the fact I didn't inject deep enough, my fault for rushing an injection, not to self. Haha

Thread Information