Thread: Deca help?

nate10 is offline Associate Member

Deca help?

Im 2 weeks in test deca cycle. I had shoulder burisitis/ impigmantion for 2 years do to rounded shoulder/ week back lower trap and etc bad posture... Anyways i did rest last year and 2 months therapy didnt help . This year did 3 months rest and 3 months therapy , only helped a little. I have been really concentrating in my posture and stuff . Anyways my shoulder still pinches on the front top when i raise arm above head facing forward. Im hopeing that this cycle will releave my pain a little and that i can concentrate on working out my rotator cuff muscles while on cycle and my back muscles with a 1 to 2 ratio of push and pull exercises.
    Good ideia or not? Putting more mass on quick to fix the underlying issue thats causing pain?
    Doing 12 week deca-14 week test e
    (300mg week+ 500mg week) and yes i got all my pct and ais and hcg .

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    If you've done that much physical therapy and still no relief, I'd say the logical next step would be to get an MRI with arthrogram to see if there's more to your injury than just bursitis/impingement.

Tears to the labrum or rotator cuff can often present as impingement.

Yea i got a app with my ortho soon , had and mri last year witch only showed bursitis

Was the MRI done with arthrogram?

Not sure , but i might be getting a new one soon and i will make sure it is well i hope i can

Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    Not sure , but i might be getting a new one soon and i will make sure it is well i hope i can
    Shouldn't be an issue. Any doctor who knows shoulders will understand the need for arthrogram.

Thread Information