jamal123 is offline Junior Member

I think i got tennis elbow

My forearms have been seriously acting up on and off for the past 6 months. They feel worn out and burn something just isnt right. I work in an automotive plant and rack car parts for 8 hours a day at one point i did it everyday for a year . Now i have advanced and only do it twice a week but still do labor. So i cant give it time to heal since im always working and using my forearms. My question is since i cant really rest it can i go ask for a cortisone shot? I feel that would do the trick and since im not doing as much labor as i was before it shouldnt come back.

I feel like the pain is coming from my funny bone not my actual elbow like the joint feel good and cracking all the time and im still able to work but man they get on fire and feel worn out.
    Last edited by jamal123; 01-10-2016 at 08:19 PM.

jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    also i still workout here and there but honesetly im addicted to the gym and i dont really feel it too much in the gym. I avoid doing all bicep and tricep excersies. I just do some chest and shoulders and they havent got worse.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    please see separate post in this forum on forearm pain - tennis elbow is covered there.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123 View Post
    also i still workout here and there but honesetly im addicted to the gym and i dont really feel it too much in the gym. I avoid doing all bicep and tricep excersies. I just do some chest and shoulders and they havent got worse.
    Ive been goin through the same thing in my arm for months. I have tried numerous things with no real relief. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Me, too. Bruised nerve. I've been more-or-less off of weights for weeks. Even loading a bar hurts and I was told by my sports medicine doctor that the only way that it will heal is for me to not do anything that hurts, and that it could take months to heal. It's a real bummer for me because I got these orders during PCT and I fear that I'm losing my gains before they've been solidified. So it goes.
    When in doubt, see your doctor.

Thread Information