ruffcute is offline Associate Member

Junk shrinkage and enlargement

Ok now I wouldn't normally post a thread like this but I really wanted to get some feedback, and hopefully some science based feedback.

I have heard in the past that Finesteride which is used for reducing hair loss can shrink your junk and as far a I know it affects the DHT and blocks it from forming, I had looked into in the past and taken it aswell. So I remember it works like something like that, but for now I don't need an exact definition.
    So apparently there can be shrinkage of the genitals. But I recently found out that they have made DHT cream which women are using. They use to make their genitalia bigger, think like female to male transgender change. Apparently it also works on boys before puberty who suffer from conditions where their parts don't grow right.

So what Im wondering is if that is correct then there seems to be something between DHT playing a part in how big or small your junk is. Maybe low DHT means your genitals do shrink, and getting more means they may grow. It might not be so clear cut as from what I have read the reason it works on the small boys with conditions is because they havnt had their hormones start to be produced yet. And as you get older the receptor cells around the male genitalia that respond to the DHT also start to lose their responsiveness, also limiting making anything bigger as the cream is meant to be applied directly on the genitalia. I googled it and found some people taking about it in forums where they try to increase their junk, but everyone seemed to be worried about losing their hair, and people were worried about how it would mess with their hormones etc. I thought that I would ask here as, taking test means most people are already losing their hair, some care and some don't, and most people here know a hell of a lot more about the hormone system than most doctors. Im just wondering with the hair and its affects on the hormone system aside. Is there a possibility that this DHT could work at shrinking and making male genitalia larger.
    Last edited by ruffcute; 10-02-2015 at 03:38 PM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    First, I have no idea, and I am not sure anyone does. Finasteride is an interesting drug and was first used for men who either had prostrate cancer or had a surgery due to prostrate cancer. Some of these older gentlemen who were taking proscar, the same drug with a different name, started seeing hair growth. So the company that produces it changed the name and cut the dose by 6, I believe; which is now what we know as finasteride. Who knows, maybe they, or you, will find a new use for it but I have taken both but never saw a difference in the size of my genitals. If it does you will probably not be able to profit from it, since a company already owns it. And, please dont tell anyone else as the price will certainly skyrocket! Lol.

Titanbrah is offline New Member
    Iam currently on Finasteride for 6 months. No junk shrinkage, no other sides. Just slightly watery semen from time to time. People say bs about finasteride all the time.

Listen, you wont get any fucking problems from finasteride because it only blocks like 60-70% of the DHT. There are still 40-30% left which are sufficient enough. My penis is still the same size atm

Thread Information