Me: 52 yo, (ex athlete, lifting for 30+ years, well versed in rehab protocols)
1 1/2 years ago I had a double hip replacement caused by severe arthritis, my hip recovery has been stellar but I just cant go back to a level of basic confort.

During my disability I added 40 lbs of fat, have lost 10 and am stuck; also my back issues flared up and never came back 100%; to make things worse, my sleep that has never been good is as shitty as ever even religiously using a CPAP.

I do ELDOA daily, rehab 4-6 days a week, yoga or Pilates 3-5 X a week and feel stuck with no progress.

My sleep issues come from shoulder pain (general sense of discomfort) and text book insomnia (my eyes open and I am 100% awake at 3 am...)

Since I am sleep deprived I am tired all the time and my appetite is off and everything related to eating is a problem.

Looking around boards, YT and blogs and came across a lot of good info and am looking for your input trying to build a personal protocol.
I believe that if I fix my sleep I my hormones will fall in the right place and I will have the energy to do the rest for the work that will allow me to loose my excess weight

I was thinking about doing:

A = DSIP + (BCP 157 + TB 500)

B = Epitalon

Questions

1 - Should I do A for 1-3 months then B 1-3 months?
2 - Should I just do A+B
3 - Are there any other compounds that I am ignoring? Keeping in mind that my family has a lot of cancer cases?