jmax is offline Associate Member

ladies i need help

delete
    Last edited by jmax; 09-15-2011 at 02:05 AM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you're jmax's girlfriend it would really be better if you would create your own account/user name. I'm sure he can help you with that.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by jmax View Post
    i need to lose weight! I don't need the "cardio, diet speech" i want help.
    Yes, no sharing of accounts, and this attitude won't take you far here.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Yes, no sharing of accounts, and this attitude won't take you far here.
    wow you people are too serious

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    not really- we have too much fun!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Lol, not at all, but sharing IP addresses is a no no so we're just pointing that out, as far as the "i don't want cardio or diet, i just want to take a pill and lose weight", i'm sorry, but no such thing(at least not without serious side effects and risk of dying and cataracts since you're a female(not being sexist, just a side effect of the pill i'm thinking of))

cardio and diet are all you need, maybe a sympathomimetic in the future, but cardio and diet for sure

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    Lol, not at all, but sharing IP addresses is a no no so we're just pointing that out, as far as the "i don't want cardio or diet, i just want to take a pill and lose weight", i'm sorry, but no such thing(at least not without serious side effects and risk of dying and cataracts since you're a female(not being sexist, just a side effect of the pill i'm thinking of))

cardio and diet are all you need, maybe a sympathomimetic in the future, but cardio and diet for sure
    agreed. run walk and run some more

hotmom08 is offline Female Member
    i know you dont want to hear it but Cardio and diet are what you need.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmom08 View Post
    i know you dont want to hear it but Cardio and diet are what you need.
    you said what she didn't want to hear-shame on you!!
    j/k

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    j/k
    LOL!... truth hurts some times.

hotmom08 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    j/k
    I'm Sorry

DEE151 is offline Productive Member

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol...............

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    lolololol

Cheylayna1978 is offline Female Member
    You really can't expect to get someone to help you when you compose a "DEMAND" instead of a genuine/tactful request. I myself
    would never tell people what I don't want to hear and then demand help, because I know I'll never receive help in that manner. We're women, and as women we should respectful and kind especially when you are asking an open-ended question w/out any stats, prior experience, your current approach, etc. I'd lay out (in the diet forum, not in the intro forum here) what your approach is, ask NICELY that someone in the know critique it and propose suggestions for change to help better myself, etc. Come across with some tact and respect for the others who ultimately will be the ones who will either help you or not.

Just a thought, perhaps you can try a "do-over" and see how that goes. (In the appropriate forum of course, this isn't even the correct location to ask for help aside from the manner in which you inquired......ummmm, I mean demanded with the inclusion of parameters of what you don't want to hear).

Ingest with a grain of salt and commence,

'Layna

Cheylayna1978 is offline Female Member
    My boyfriend raised an interesting point when I showed him this rather rude/ridiculous request:

Besides, what kind of help do you expect to lose weight besides cardio and a sound diet? Those are the two basic components that enable one to lose weight or what I learned from my trainer to call "losing fat" not "weight", as weight is indicative of water/muscle/and then fat. You want to lose fat, not "weight". I would love to hear what "HELP" you are seeking that isn't related in any fashion to a "cardio and diet speech". I'll be checking back in my limited free time to read exactly what that is you are seeking, I'd sure love to know if there is some "magical secret".

'Layna

michaelson0416 is offline New Member
    Jmax, I have been going through the same thing you are going through. I Just ordered a cycle of clenbuterol / cytomel , awaiting for my order to arrive. I am a newbie at this stuff, my husband actually made me do some research about it and I have been hearing great reviews about it. You will have to do some homework to make sure it is something you would want to try, believe me I tried all the no good Diet pills, Changed my eating habits, More water intake and even been busting my butt at the gym with no progress to show. Main thing is with any meds you are going to have to do some kind of workout routine mainly Cardio, I wish there was a magic pill out there they would be flying off the shelves. Anyways I Read that The Clen /Cytomel Makes you burn more calories faster and gives you the energy to work out. I can keep you up to date as soon as I revieve my Cycle. But mainly read up on it, there are side effects like every other pill out there but from what I have been reading the postives out way the negative. Will be starting my cycle as soon as it arrives.. Good Luck !

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelson0416 View Post
    Jmax, I have been going through the same thing you are going through. I Just ordered a cycle of clenbuterol / cytomel , awaiting for my order to arrive. I am a newbie at this stuff, my husband actually made me do some research about it and I have been hearing great reviews about it. You will have to do some homework to make sure it is something you would want to try, believe me I tried all the no good Diet pills, Changed my eating habits, More water intake and even been busting my butt at the gym with no progress to show. Main thing is with any meds you are going to have to do some kind of workout routine mainly Cardio, I wish there was a magic pill out there they would be flying off the shelves. Anyways I Read that The Clen/Cytomel Makes you burn more calories faster and gives you the energy to work out. I can keep you up to date as soon as I revieve my Cycle. But mainly read up on it, there are side effects like every other pill out there but from what I have been reading the postives out way the negative. Will be starting my cycle as soon as it arrives.. Good Luck !
    No offense, IMO you didn't properly change your eating habits if you weren't making any progress. Clen and diet pills wont get you very far if you don't know how to diet and train.

To the O.P., come on. What did you expect?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    No offense, IMO you didn't properly change your eating habits if you weren't making any progress. Clen and diet pills wont get you very far if you don't know how to diet and train.
    To the O.P., come on. What did you expect?
    yea, we're having this discussion with her in another thread... hopefully she'll listen to us...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheylayna1978 View Post
    You really can't expect to get someone to help you when you compose a "DEMAND" instead of a genuine/tactful request. I myself
    would never tell people what I don't want to hear and then demand help, because I know I'll never receive help in that manner. We're women, and as women we should respectful and kind especially when you are asking an open-ended question w/out any stats, prior experience, your current approach, etc. I'd lay out (in the diet forum, not in the intro forum here) what your approach is, ask NICELY that someone in the know critique it and propose suggestions for change to help better myself, etc. Come across with some tact and respect for the others who ultimately will be the ones who will either help you or not.

Just a thought, perhaps you can try a "do-over" and see how that goes. (In the appropriate forum of course, this isn't even the correct location to ask for help aside from the manner in which you inquired......ummmm, I mean demanded with the inclusion of parameters of what you don't want to hear).

Ingest with a grain of salt and commence,

'Layna
    holy shit, sorry i asked (thanks for the speech though)

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    I hear the bubbles in a Malteser will help you lighten up

Thread Information