mi-chan is offline Female Member

Hi - Mido here, I'm new...

Hi there,

As per the instructions... let me introduce myself.

I'm Mido - I'm an active 40 year old woman, with 2 lovely children. I consider myself a 'body tinkerer' and have been reshaping my own body, for the past 10 years. I went from being a shapeless woman, without much of a waistline.. to a trim gal, with a respectable v-taper. My shoulders are my pride and joy.

I train daily, I train hard, I watch my diet (and by watch, I've tried a lot of crap over the years. From anabolic , to paleo, to moderate carb, to carb cycling, etc.. Now I do your typical 5-6 meals a day, clean eating diet aka high protein, moderate slow-carb, low fat). It's slow - but I have hit my goals over time. My current goals are getting a bit more muscle mass (trying to move those percentages - at my age, it seems to be a slow endeavor), lower my body fat. It is *very* hard for me to get as lean as I like, as I need to retain power/strength for my particular athletic hobby of choice. When I start to drop the weight, my performance drops... so, progress moves slowly.

My other issue - the quality of my muscle just ain't what I'd like. I also have trouble building muscle in my biceps. And, well.. as with most women, I just wish I had better defined glutes/quads/hams. I sustained a hamstring injury a year ago, and just starting to get back to squats and deadlifts. I'd like harder muscle quality. I'm half asian, and a lot of asian women I know have trouble getting cut up, or building muscle mass. Wonder if it's just a part of genetics? I'm strong as hell - but look fairly soft.....it just ain't fair. heh.

In summary, I'd love to increase my muscle mass. I want nice biceps, I want nice legs (I got nice legs for your average gal.. by nice I mean, I want some separation in my quads. I want my hammies to POP). I'd love to cut my bf% by a few more percentage points. I'd love to have a more ripped look - while still maintaining feminine lines. I'm considering trying halo or clen to give me a little kick.

I'd love access to the women's only forums, as I'm new to using supps like this. I use a pre-workout supp like no explode or jack3d from time to time, have used the ECA stack in the past to push me through tough workouts, etc. But nothing like a PH. Just looking for more info and advice on that topic, as well as everything else related to women and bodybuilding.

Thanks so much. Best -- mido

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums.

numero_uno is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i believe i introduced myself in you other thread but welcome its new to me seeing ladys in the scene but i like it puts a softer prettier edge on it

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    welcome lady

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board luv!
    ---Roman

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    nice to have ya!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

SwellingUp is offline New Member
    Did some one say halo? Haha love it

SwellingUp is offline New Member
    Hi Swell here! 6'2" 240 8%BF looking to get to 250 at 5% I'm from SoCal I train hard and i been at it since 14-15 years old I've done 2 cycles one 3 months ago and one when I was 19 almost 10 years ago I have not been using too many anabolics but have done heavy research on them along with peptides and serms sarms MIDO there is a product called ostarine and another one gw1516 that may help you get an edge on that tone and hardness your looking for. Just an opinion I don't suggest anything though

John Andrew is offline Member
    Hi, I am John from Thailand now. Sounds like you are doing well! Regards John

mi-chan is offline Female Member
    Heya,

Thanks for the advice - I've heard of ostra, don't know much about it. I looked it up - seems pretty mild... will see if I can find any logs of women using it. I def want to preserve my girlie features - so have been very hesitant to try anything. But, thanks so much, I'll do some more research! Best -- mido

Thread Information