Brenna is offline Female Member

Hi, I'm Brenna, on a mission

to not support the Chinese chemical bm industry.
    Last edited by Brenna; 04-26-2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Ban warning

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the board luv!
    ---Roman

oh, btw.. what you are doing is called "fishing", as in fishing for a souurce, which is not allowed. Please edit your post so you don't get busted.
    here are the rules:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ou-should-know

Cheers!
    -R

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Welcome!

Oh Jeez, it's rule 2!!! I'm sorry I know I've been on enough boards, but it's like I'm so frustrated with the Chinese and sales of every color top, and who knows what's in them, I could scream. Why not get right to the point? Makes everyone nervous tho, I realize. Thanks for pointing that out. B

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    oh, btw.. what you are doing is called "fishing", as in fishing for a souurce, which is not allowed. Please edit your post so you don't get busted.

Cheers!
    -R

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Brenna,

Never been in the market for human grade HGH but I know that the powers that be are tightening up on the sales of the stuff for off label uses. However one of the big on label uses is for AIDs and other wasting diseases, so there are a lot of AIDs patients who recieve HGH. With that in mind many resellers on the black market look up methadone clinics and find dual addiction AIDs patients (on methadone but also smoke crack) who recieve HGH for their AIDs and would like nothing better than to sell their HGH and get a rock instead.

Now personally I would not be comfortable purchasing life extending medication from an addict so they can purchase life shortening crap, however many who sell human grade HCG on the black market are getting it this way. So it really becomes a morality call whether to buy black market human grade HCG knowing much of it comes from diversion to AIDs patients and if you do whether to pay others of seek out the addicts or go looking yourself. Sad truth is those looking to sell their HGH will do it with or without your assistance so its a morality call I will leave up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenna View Post
    Oh Jeez, it's rule 2!!! I'm sorry I know I've been on enough boards, but it's like I'm so frustrated with the Chinese and sales of every color top, and who knows what's in them, I could scream. Why not get right to the point? Makes everyone nervous tho, I realize. Thanks for pointing that out. B
    Hi Brenna
    Last chance! You still haven't edited your post. Please do so now
    Cheers!
    ---Roman

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Brenna,
    Time's is only looking out for you.. If someone were to see this thread and approach you, 99/100 times it'd be fake..

People who ask in the open like this and then get help from someone are almost always scammed... The rule is for your own protection

Post edited.

Massive, thanks for the info. It seems odd that a medicine which is non addictive and has so many health benefits is not made accessible for more diverse health reasons. Pfizer could make millions on this drug. What is sad is the amount of ug/bm substances that are being sold as "generic" HGH. These vials are nothing but fake. Any country that was manufacturing genuine HGH would have their name labelled all over it. Purchasing something w/o a label in a plain box is throwing your money away, IMO. Drug diversion is a large problem in our economy as well. Wonder what happens with the expired batches. I live in a small town, no methadone clinics here. Interesting information.

Yes, I agree, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Brenna,
    Time's is only looking out for you.. If someone were to see this thread and approach you, 99/100 times it'd be fake..

People who ask in the open like this and then get help from someone are almost always scammed... The rule is for your own protection

Quote Originally Posted by Brenna View Post
    Post edited.

Massive, thanks for the info. It seems odd that a medicine which is non addictive and has so many health benefits is not made accessible for more diverse health reasons. Pfizer could make millions on this drug. What is sad is the amount of ug/bm substances that are being sold as "generic" HGH. These vials are nothing but fake. Any country that was manufacturing genuine HGH would have their name labelled all over it. Purchasing something w/o a label in a plain box is throwing your money away, IMO. Drug diversion is a large problem in our economy as well. Wonder what happens with the expired batches. I live in a small town, no methadone clinics here. Interesting information.
    that's my girl! thanks for the edit. my first concern is adhering to board rules. they are there for a reason.

now back to your comment. you know, we have this ultra conservative wing of the government called the FDA which only cares about treating disease, and NOT quality of life issues. I have many issues with the FDA, this being one of them.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Howdy

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    welcome!

Welcome!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Brenna,

AR-R carries CJC 1295 and some other peptides, that may be of interest to you while you continue your "mission" ;-)

Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member
    good luck and welcome

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to a great site.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    B, looks like u only had 9 posts and now you are gone???? welcome anyways!

Thread Information