SexyHybrid is offline Female Member

ADVICE PLS - Cycle Hgh - Female

Hi I am a fit healthy 32 female, current weight 56 kg's, not out of shape but I feel i'm lacking that definition and hard muscle tone. I have been training consistently for 8 months now 4-5 times per week. I'm not strict on any diet as such which is possibly something I need to start and your advice is welcomed. I have abs defined but that lil poochy fat below the navel is quite a challenge. I have been obsessed with Ab's and Vee's and I vowed never to rest until I've seen them on myself even if for a week...(we both know I don't mean that) Its amazing how easily one can get addicted to working out and when you feel great and look and see changes in yourself its only motivation to do more.

I was using Ripped Freak by Pharma Freak and I have to say it is the only Fat Burner I will vouch for as the results are undeniable. But as i'm sure you guessed by now is not enough.

So I am officially guilty as hell, and I find myself on your blog and I am weak and ate from the forbidden fruit....I cannot bare to tell my local blogs that I have failed...

I initially sought advice on local blogs in SA regarding a way forth and most replies advised me rather to source FFF instead of the route I was wanting to go... Already lank impatient I failed at finding the FFF that I promised my local blog admins I was going to rather do... It really all becomes a blur after that and I cant quite explain how, but I now looking at the HGH Nomatropin / Authentic Nomad Clen 40 VAr 10..

I want to keep the changes sleek and avoid any remote sign of viralization. This is the advise I have gotten.

2iu's HGH every second day
    I've been advised to do 20 mg Clen 2 weeks on and 12 weeks off - using ECA stack inbetwn
    Var 5mg to begin with and see reactions before I take it to 10.

Is this the best way to cycle? Any modifications you recommend? How long you recommend I run the cycle? I have already been taking liver support for the past 2 weeks.

I have dabbed a few months ago with VAR from Bull Labs But im pretty sure the quality was not good, I experience on 2,5 -5mg's immediate sensitivity and hair thinning after 3-4 days...so I immediately stopped.

I notice on some blogs females also take Finasteride for hair loss. Please advise the dosages and the side effects it may have on females. I have no kids currently but should I plan to in future.. I have a feeling I would probably need to be prepared for this.

Cant wait to hear your advices.

I didn't put that properly...

I am now holding a open box of HGH less 2IU's , and open packets of Clen les 20mg's and Var - 5Mg's... TODAY IS DAY 1....

This car is already "in gear" (no pun intended) and moving forth... I need your guided advice to move forward safely...

Many Thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum, SH! Have a read at the stickies located at the top of each section... It'll guide you towards success and safety as well! I'm sure plenty of women will chime in to help as well! This is a great community! Again Welcome!

Best of luck on your journey!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyHybrid
    I didn't put that properly... I am now holding a open box of HGH less 2IU's , and open packets of Clen les 20mg's and Var - 5Mg's... TODAY IS DAY 1.... This car is already "in gear" (no pun intended) and moving forth... I need your guided advice to move forward safely... Many Thanks
    Hi. That damn tummy pooch I know so well!!! LoL. I would recommend u clean up that diet before dabbling in AAS. You will not get the results even with the gear. Trust me Hon. It doesn't work that way. Nothing is going to fix your diet.

Personally I hate Clen because of the sides. I typically run 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and increase everyday till 100 or 120 if I can tolerate and then start taper down after just past halfway thru. I also supplement with ketotifen at 2 mg nitely.

Var at 5mg am and then add 5mg at nite. You can run this cycle for 12 weeks. Don't go to 20 unless u are not seeing results.

Hgh. Luv luv luv. It's expensive and a long term commitment with no less then 6 mo. Also I dosed generic at 4 iu ED for fat loss. 2 for pharm grade is good.

Need anything else, let me know.

Get pink for female only access. There's some good cycle info there. .

Thank u - i need ur guidance more then ever

Heelllo there I must apologize for replying to your advice, but rest assured I have been following your suggested cycle since you posted it *wink*

So I printed out printable calenders and immediate made notes:

Today is DAY 4 of cycle.. I will run it for 12 weeks. Now I have a few questions and I also want to be completely honest here and tell you that after my brief encounter o VAR for a mere few days and side effects I saw , I was not prepared to be risking any side effect.. I HAVE TAKEN EXTREME safey measures and I have to say, I don't think there is not another thing I can truly say that I have been more dedicated and consistent in in terms of taking care...

I have possibly sent more money on an array of vitamins then the actual gear to support myself healthily through.. I don't regret it at all as I have only 1 life to live and I have committed myself to experience this at least once...

Started all low dosages up to day 3 VAR 5mg / Clen 20 split...as I wanted to introduce my system with this in a manner that could be incorporated and not create any shocks and have side effects.

I read else where that in is better to hit double HGH every 2 days rather then the IU per day... It made sense at the time, cant think it through now as I am typing this in vain and time is limited..

How do u tell the grading of your HGH - Nomad Labs.. They come in 10 little viles 10 IU's with a 72 hour life.. If I did 2 iu's.. i'm wasting...Advice Pls...

I'm pretty confused about Ketotifen as reading every where they recommend u start it week 3... I am starring at this bottle with no idea what to do with it.

although I Plan to update logs with better data along the way, PLEASE SUGGEST POST CYCLE along the way..

Really only had 2 training days since I am definitely starting to harden. The Clen gave me my first spasmic cramp when I stretched out in my sleep and my foot got stuck in that position and that's how I woke up in agonizing pain..

VIt ACTIONED Not all daily , I have to rotate them for proper absorption: Taurene , Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Joint support, Glusomine, L Carnitne, LIVER Support X lots - and good quality SAMe / TMG, everything leads to the liver eventually, threw in iron, ANd a good couple of others for rotation every other day D3, ADrenal function Omega (Yes I OVER DID IT MAYBE) At least you pee excess vitamins out and not OD on them or have viralization hehe ...

VAR - Saw a sudden shiney scalp reflecting a bit thru my my front hair...I knew where this is head immediately - I HAVE AT THIS POINT KNEW FOR SURE THAT I AM GOING TO SENSITIVE AND EXPERIENCE MOST OF THE BAD STUFF..

nOW THE EQUATION was pretty much a no brainer..

ABS = NO Hair
    No ABs + Hair

Abs + Hair = no kids (risky)
    No abs + Hair = kids

NO MATTEr how I looked at it I am going to pick my hair first...technically I PICKED ABS FIRST (",)

Started low doses of FINA & Topical Rogaine 5%... deal with after math after abs see..

An obvious thinning day 1 but I seen to have it maintained so far...

Next I started the shoulder tiny acne spots ...I did actually experience this too on my 4 day var exp... And despite my seeing a flawless looking ass im sure they there too...

I cannot help but ask mysef a 1000 questions about these fitness models and other gals with sleek physiques and muscles etc...THEY DONT NEARLY LOOK AS PANICK STRIKEN AS I AM...

NOTE TO ALL: DO NOT ATTEMP SQUEEZING THS tYPE OF PIMPLES - we tend to believe we can see an ingrown and we almost got it ..

THIS IS NOT TRUE, There is nothing but a big gaping hole awaiting you, and ugly marks...

I IMMEDIATELT 20MG ACUTANE a day and got benza topicals....been on Accutane over 10 years ago last...know about the bads... I don't care

once again mat

ABS + ACNE = not SXC
    I have a pretty flawless skin range chest ares and shoulers etc... HOW CUM NOBODY HAS WROTE WITH GAINS U ALSO GAIN THESE UNAPPEALING TYPE occurances... ACNE IS MENTIONED but I think it needs to be elarborated more in ladies forums...

Why would I show of my abs if I can wear anything sleeveless reveal my shoulders...

Btw I talk like it is bad,,, its still early not bad I don't wants scars.. I have quickly learnt that U CAN NOT FIDDLE OR TOUCH OR GO NEAR A MIRROW TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AND THE FLAWS if you are on gear or acutane... Amazing how things can get ugly fast...

Is the HGH 5 days on 2 days off..

DRINK EXCESS WATER as I worry about the Accutane effects...

NO obvious signs of anything dramatic... Anything small moods etc I can ignore as I am soooo busy with our financial year end...blah blah

IS CLOMID A prescription drug?

In my gutt, I was wondering if I was missing one more thing in the cycle... had that feeling like its not quite complete..

12 weeks to go and im almost bored now awaiting what u things is next, move dosages, what to look for in terms of progress, its like im waiting for this animated mutant transformation scene to play out as I see it in my head... becos I sometimes feel muscles pullin in places I know I didn't exercise at all..

So I believe this transformation will happen in a random moment whilst sitting at my desk and my sleeks sudden start getting tigher until the fabric splits and out protrudes my huge lime green biceps....

(',)

STand to be corrected...

not 72 hours

The best GH available on the South-African market, is Nomatropin. For many reasons. It is the only GH that remains stable at 40 degrees Celsius for 45 days if unmixed. The format is 10x10IU vials and 10 solvent ampoules which means you don’t have to mix up everything in one go. This format is going to change to 10x10IU vials with a single vail of bacteriostatic water which will increase the mixed solutions stability to 2 weeks.

I typed a response and then lost it. Let me address your questions

Hair loss and acne are known side of var. I had no breakouts but did have mild hair loss. Your sides are much worst then I experience but you have the correct protocol for dealing with them.

Could all those vitamins be causing the acne or bumps???

You may decide to run less then 10 - 12 weeks depending on tolerance to sides.

I ran generic hgh 7 days on. Some ppl run 5 days on/2 off in a week to make gear last longer. Never heard of the double dosing but speculating to mimic a more natural rhythm of body????

Luv your way of math.

I noticed I hadn't responded to 2 other areas.

Clomid. I know guys take it. Not sure why.

Here's a good explanation on ketotifen.
    Clenbuterol is a beta 2 agonist which has a limited anabolic effect during its first few days of use and afterward is normally used to fight fat. At higher doses, however, it can be catabolic to muscle and it must be cycled on a 2 week on, 2 week of basis or the beta 2 receptors that clen binds to become saturated and down regulate.

Ketotifen's magic is that it up regulates the beta-receptors including the beta 2s that clen uses. As long as you are taking ketotifen, it will continue to clean these receptors, never allowing them to down regulate - even while on a heavy clen cycle. That means you can continue to take clen indefinitely without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptors. 2-3mg ED can up regulate even severely shut down receptors within a week.

It also means that you don't need as much clen to get the same benefits. It seems u can take about 30-40% less clen and it be equally effective. FONZ posted that it also increases the number of receptor sites on the surface of the cell, allowing more clen to attach and perhaps this is the reason for the increased efficacy. Ketotifen also seems to lessen the sides of clen including the jitters.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I noticed I hadn't responded to 2 other areas.

Clomid. I know guys take it. Not sure why.

Here's a good explanation on ketotifen.
    Clenbuterol is a beta 2 agonist which has a limited anabolic effect during its first few days of use and afterward is normally used to fight fat. At higher doses, however, it can be catabolic to muscle and it must be cycled on a 2 week on, 2 week of basis or the beta 2 receptors that clen binds to become saturated and down regulate.

Ketotifen's magic is that it up regulates the beta-receptors including the beta 2s that clen uses. As long as you are taking ketotifen, it will continue to clean these receptors, never allowing them to down regulate - even while on a heavy clen cycle. That means you can continue to take clen indefinitely without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptors. 2-3mg ED can up regulate even severely shut down receptors within a week.

It also means that you don't need as much clen to get the same benefits. It seems u can take about 30-40% less clen and it be equally effective. FONZ posted that it also increases the number of receptor sites on the surface of the cell, allowing more clen to attach and perhaps this is the reason for the increased efficacy. Ketotifen also seems to lessen the sides of clen including the jitters.

Hi

When I checked my back in the evening I was surprised to find it looking alot better the the day before.. Calm skin no new bumps was quite happy...

Then I took the ketitofen and within a few mins my back flared up with mad irritation across shoulder back of neck to other shoulder... Def had some type of adverse reaction.. But in a few secs more bumps and skin rash fine pimples... Eventually calmed down...

Wonder what it means? Other then the fac that I am allergic to it...

Definitely not vitamins as I have been taking these insane amounts of vits for years now... Chronically dependent... (",) and have had no issues..I've been ridiculed plenty over my shelves but I to date can proudly say that I have never been ill, no illnesses and really never felt better...

Indeed changes are starting to happen ..definitely getting hard and fast ... Most excited...

Since July last year I dropped a lot if body fat and about 10 kilo's in weight... In this process over the past few months I lost a lot on my bust and dropped a size as I refuse to believe it it 2 sizes .... Will I be loosing what's left in this process? My aim is not to compete and grow big ass muscles but more to shape up to up in a balanced way without ever resembling a man in any slightest way...,

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyHybrid View Post
    Hi

When I checked my back in the evening I was surprised to find it looking alot better the the day before.. Calm skin no new bumps was quite happy...

Then I took the ketitofen and within a few mins my back flared up with mad irritation across shoulder back of neck to other shoulder... Def had some type of adverse reaction.. But in a few secs more bumps and skin rash fine pimples... Eventually calmed down...

Wonder what it means? Other then the fac that I am allergic to it...

Definitely not vitamins as I have been taking these insane amounts of vits for years now... Chronically dependent... (",) and have had no issues..I've been ridiculed plenty over my shelves but I to date can proudly say that I have never been ill, no illnesses and really never felt better...

Indeed changes are starting to happen ..definitely getting hard and fast ... Most excited...

Since July last year I dropped a lot if body fat and about 10 kilo's in weight... In this process over the past few months I lost a lot on my bust and dropped a size as I refuse to believe it it 2 sizes .... Will I be loosing what's left in this process? My aim is not to compete and grow big ass muscles but more to shape up to up in a balanced way without ever resembling a man in any slightest way...,
    Be prepared for the fact the you could very well end up with nothing left but skin. 7 months ago when I started my first cycle I was a full D cup... I am now an A cup. Thank God my husband isn't just attracted to my boobs. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by saymass003
    Be prepared for the fact the you could very well end up with nothing left but skin. 7 months ago when I started my first cycle I was a full D cup... I am now an A cup. Thank God my husband isn't just attracted to my boobs. LOL
    Omg. Wow. How much have u lost on scale?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyHybrid
    Hi When I checked my back in the evening I was surprised to find it looking alot better the the day before.. Calm skin no new bumps was quite happy... Then I took the ketitofen and within a few mins my back flared up with mad irritation across shoulder back of neck to other shoulder... Def had some type of adverse reaction.. But in a few secs more bumps and skin rash fine pimples... Eventually calmed down... Wonder what it means? Other then the fac that I am allergic to it... Definitely not vitamins as I have been taking these insane amounts of vits for years now... Chronically dependent... (",) and have had no issues..I've been ridiculed plenty over my shelves but I to date can proudly say that I have never been ill, no illnesses and really never felt better... Indeed changes are starting to happen ..definitely getting hard and fast ... Most excited... Since July last year I dropped a lot if body fat and about 10 kilo's in weight... In this process over the past few months I lost a lot on my bust and dropped a size as I refuse to believe it it 2 sizes .... Will I be loosing what's left in this process? My aim is not to compete and grow big ass muscles but more to shape up to up in a balanced way without ever resembling a man in any slightest way...,
    Maybe u r allergic to ketotifen...

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Omg. Wow. How much have u lost on scale?
    I have not lost a single pound. As a matter of fact I was 109.4 this morning. I have not weighed this much in over 5 years(but I have never been this lean before). This cycle I gained about 4 pounds of lean mass. I literally have nothing but skin and muscle where my boobs once were. Padded bras are a must now.

Vans05 is offline New Member
    Best cycles I noticed for my self Anavar and if you want a cycle anavar+winstrol only 10mg of anavar 1cc a week winstrol only 6week cycle then go to a pct

Very depressed about this boob story... 2nd day ketitofen and didn't seem to have any trouble ...training has slacked since I was battling off an eye infection... Back on track tomorr...

So far everything seems calm..skin etc.

Very depressed about this boob story... 2nd day ketitofen and didn't seem to have any trouble ...training has slacked since I was battling off an eye infection... Back on track tomorr...

So far everything seems calm..skin etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vans05
    Best cycles I noticed for my self Anavar and if you want a cycle anavar+winstrol only 10mg of anavar 1cc a week winstrol only 6week cycle then go to a pct
    What did u use in pct?

Thread Information