Thread: Test prop cycle

morado02 is offline Junior Member

Test prop cycle

Hi all:

Just wanted to ask you about some input here, my wife has done some cycle on the past, some with anavar , another with oral winstrol and even tried primo but could take the side effects.

This week she started a test prop cycle, 25mg Tuesday and Thursday for a total of 50mg a week, but after this 4 days she's being feeling very tired, lethargic and even with some moods changes.

Would you say this is ok> kind of test flu while she get used to it like what happen with the guys?

Thanks for the help

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by morado02
    Hi all: Just wanted to ask you about some input here, my wife has done some cycle on the past, some with anavar, another with oral winstrol and even tried primo but could take the side effects. This week she started a test prop cycle, 25mg Tuesday and Thursday for a total of 50mg a week, but after this 4 days she's being feeling very tired, lethargic and even with some moods changes. Would you say this is ok> kind of test flu while she get used to it like what happen with the guys? Thanks for the help
    I haven't used test p but have done plenty of research on females cycles. The dosage is at the higher limit. Suggest lower to 15mg every 4 days rather then only 2 days apart.

What are your wife's goals and stats?

morado02 is offline Junior Member
    thanks GirlyGymRat

I would adjust the dosage to tried out for another week

Stats:

34 y/o
    110 pounds
    BF% 14.5%
    Goals: to add another 10 pounds od muscle to get into to a figure local show.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Test p is a more advanced cycle and she's probably going to have sides. What ever you recommend do not have her run tren !!!!!

It be better if she joined and learned.

Thread Information