proplus is offline New Member

post cycle therapy

I have been on deca and sustanon , and finishing with winny, taken HCG mid cycle and end of cycle. My question is: Do i really need Clomid if i have been taking HCG, since it stimulates natural testosterone production???

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You dont have to use clomid but i would still use some nolva to get your system back up and running.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    I would still go with an anti-e

Surrender is offline Banned
    funny i don't believe in PCT and either does a ton of others I know. I just ramp my doses down slowly and come off naturally. Being 55 yrs old and using gear in the 70's and 80's we didn't have nolva and all the other bullshit.

Now I have run over 10 cycles the last 4 yrs and still don't use PCT. Well i tried it once and recovery wasn't any better. I've never had a problem and I run cycles upwards of around 2 grams a week when cycling. FxxK PCT. Waste of money...... IMO. I do use 250 ius of HCG ea week during my cycles.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    funny i don't believe in PCT and either does a ton of others I know. I just ramp my doses down slowly and come off naturally. Being 55 yrs old and using gear in the 70's and 80's we didn't have nolva and all the other bullshit.

Now I have run over 10 cycles the last 4 yrs and still don't use PCT. Well i tried it once and recovery wasn't any better. I've never had a problem and I run cycles upwards of around 2 grams a week when cycling. FxxK PCT. Waste of money...... IMO. I do use 250 ius of HCG ea week during my cycles.
    To each their own. At my age of 25 i want my body to bounce back to its "normal" stage as fast as possible. Also slowly coming off doesn't do you any good. When your body is shut down your are screwed. Until it "wakes up" and say "HEY Who the F*** took all my test" and then forces your two little guys back to work.

proplus is offline New Member
    Thanks, guys, appreciate the input. I have it on hand, so i guess i'll take it this time around, hopefully keep me from losing my sex drive and muscle mass gained. I just thought maybe the HCG would suffice.

Thread Information