BIGswang is offline Associate Member

Need help with my HCG

Ok guys here it goes. Ive got 1 bottle of bac water that has 30ml in it and 2 amps of hcg which are dosed at 5000 j.m. per amp thats what it says on the box. Now how do i mix the two solutions. Im gonna run the anthony roberts pct so i need to run it at 500 ie ed for 3 weeks. Help please

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    to run 500iu ed you will need 20ml of bac water if you have 10000iu of hcg total. so get rid of 10ml, then from the 20ml pull out with a syringe 1 ml, break the hcg amp and put the water in the amp to mix the powder, pull it back into the syringe and do the same thing with the second amp, then inject it back into your vial.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    I thought it was 1 ml bac water to hcg then add 4ml of bac water in the same vial. So if i have 2 hcg in total with the solution mixed i would have all together of 10ml in the bottle. Then i would shoot through a insulin needle just .5 cc which would equal 500iu. Which would give me a total of 20 shots of hcg. or am i wrong?

ron123 is offline Junior Member

Smile

Having researched this time and again I believe you can mix 10 ml bac water with the two 5000iu hcg enables you to take 20 shots .5cc equalling 500iu per shot. if this is not correct please let me know xmoe because I have seen discussions on here illustrating it this way. From what I have read it would appear people use more bac water so that there is less margin for errror when dosing.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGswang
    I thought it was 1 ml bac water to hcg then add 4ml of bac water in the same vial. So if i have 2 hcg in total with the solution mixed i would have all together of 10ml in the bottle. Then i would shoot through a insulin needle just .5 cc which would equal 500iu. Which would give me a total of 20 shots of hcg. or am i wrong?
    There is no problem diluting the hcg like you propose (its the same way I do it). This will give 10ml with 500iu's per 1/2 ml. So yes 20 shots total.
    The only difference with x_moe's mixing instructions are that his soltion will give you 500iu's per 1 ml. So it all depends on how much volume you want to inject.
    If you decide to mix 10,000iu's with 10ml of bac water, I would get a sterile vial and store it all in there (less waste of bac water).

Thread Information