Thread: HCG Help

barbosa2 is offline New Member

HCG Help

I finished my Omnagren about 5 months ago. I was on my 7th week of 250cc. I had got injured and so i stop everything. It took 5 months to heal the tendon in my forearm.
    I didn't run any HCG after my last cycle. They say start your HCG 2 weeks after your last steroid injection. Was wondering if i need to start another cycle in order to start the HCG to get my boys back and set everything back to normal. Or can i run the HCG right now while not on anything? Or should i run another cycle now then get on the HCG the normal way. Also would it make recovery more complicated if i ran another cycle now before i start the HCG? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

What i was planning to run for my recovery:
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 250iu/2x 4 days apart 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 250iu/2x 4 days apart 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 250iu/2x 4 days apart 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day Aromasin
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day Aromasin
    6 20mgs/day

Also i did go to the Doctor and got my blookwork done. He said my Test is in the normal range but, i don't think so. It was in either low 500 or high 500. But im used to keeping at 800. So that tells me im still in some suppression from my last cycle although im in the normal range. Can i run another cycle now or should i wait and set everything back to normal. Like the balls and test levels?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys!
    Last edited by barbosa2; 10-23-2007 at 11:20 AM.

Stock is offline Member
    I would not run another cycle until everything is back to normal. I am in PCT now, and my PCT schedule was close to yours and I'm in my last week and I am feeling good. The HCG I did, was 500iu's ED for 10 days and it worked for me. Good Luck.

Thanks for your reply. Good advice.
    I guess i will start the PCT first. But in your opinion do you think 250 IU twice a week will do it? Or should i gradually up it to 500 IU the last week or two. and i was only planning on doing the HCG twice a week. To prevent the desensitation of lydeg cells. I am still trying to find my comfortable level with HCG. Glad you found yours bro. Any advice on how to find my safe limits would be great.

Hey i was also wondering what was your recovering regimen. I am curious since it worked for you i may need to adjust mine a little. Thanks for your reply.

Thread Information