DFRED2300 is offline New Member

Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) HELP!

Yo guys, I'm just finishing up a 5week cycle of havoc, and I've had gyno surgory once and I realize that havoc has the chemical estandiol in it so you can't get gyno from it. But I went out and bought tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex ) Just to make sure because it is a sure thing that you cant get gyno with this PCT. So it came in the mail in a liquid vial which was not marked. So im going to go buy a dropper that is marked up. How many milligrams per day and how long should I last on the Nolvadex? I bought it off http://**********-research.net/index2.asp Please give me any tips thanks.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i would taper off your doses of havoc. IT CAN CAUSE GYNO! not the havoc itself but the estrogen rebound it can cause. and no Nolvadex does not guarantee you wont get gyno either but it does reduce the chance. with that said im sure it says somewhere on the bottle how many mg/ml. cant answer your question unless you provide this.

firestar is offline Banned
    peachfuzz, nolva is highly useful for treating early stages of gyno - there are studies to prove this.

as for the dosage of nolva, if your bitch tit prone take 10-20mg daily off the stuff, on the bottle it should describe how many mg of nolva per 1ML of the solute, and adjust to that, you can use graduated pipettes/syringes/burettes in order to provide yourself with the correct amount.

In terms of PCT, for Havoc the following should be followed:
    Day 1- 60mg
    Day 2-10 - 40mg
    Day 10-21 - 20mg.

Thread Information