40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Best pct drugs to use if one has longstanding gyno requiring surgery to correct?

So as not to exaserbate the gyno. I've had it for 20 yrs and am skeptical that letro will do anything to reverse it, might give it a try though. But aside from that, given a cycle of test prop, or test p and tren , what would the proper pct substances be?

I've been reading a ton, and continue to do so. I have no intentions of starting a cycle without ample pct drugs on hand and until I have a much better understanding of the nuances of pct but am looking for any general feedback anyone cares to share.
    Thanks.

the consequences of messing with your hormones can be way harsher than you think. If you already have gyno then I wouldnt screw around, just my honest advice. If you've had it for twenty years then I wouldnt risk the possibility of making it worse with a) a cycle, or b) letro. Both can easily f*** you up so bad you'll want to kill yourself. Being content with what you have will make you a rich man.

Whatever happens, just be careful. I dont think letro will help, and we need to see a cycle before we can reccommend a pct.

Thread Information