BBing one year
    first cycle
    test E 500mg weeks 1-10
    decca400mg weeks 1-10
    Dbol 25mg weeks 1-5

pct liquid nolva 40mg week 1-2 20mg week 3-4
    liquid clomid 105mg week1-2 70mg week3-4
    liquidex .25-.50 weeks 1-4

jmo - nolva and clomd is redundant, lose the clomid; taper off your adex and run the nolva at 10 mg for 10 days after you end the adex.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    jmo - nolva and clomd is redundant, lose the clomid; taper off your adex and run the nolva at 10 mg for 10 days after you end the adex.
    i thought u should use 2 SERMS and one AI

never heard that rule. I guess you've probably heard that nolva is pretty much a better version of clomid. Some people swear by clomid though. But im pretty sure that 40mg of nolva (then 20 of course) will cover all your SERM needs. No need to endure more hepatoxicity than necessary. I'm pretty sure about that, but if both works for you, then right on bro.

I also said run your nolva past your adex because it might have a slight rebound effect since it doesnt permanently bind to aromatase. Aromasin would be a great subsitute if you want to avoid that. I love A.R.'s nolva/aromasin combo.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    thanks a lot bro appreciate it

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    Rapacious, what the dosing protocol for the aromasin /nolva combo you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by xXDevilDogXx View Post
    Rapacious, what the dosing protocol for the aromasin/nolva combo you are talking about?
    bro, I'm really diggin that avatar.

That said, as far as dosing goes I normally defer to Anthony Roberts' PCT schedule, which is easily accessible with a quick google search. It prob depends on what your cycle looks like i guess. I'm more familiar with using aromasin and nolva for PLCT (thats post letro cycle therapy - i coined that one, thanks. Applause for me...thankyou). The fully effective dose is 25mg/day of aromasin. Nolva's fully effective dose would prob be 40mg for a few days, then 20mg. In most cases, 10mg of nolva would prob cover all your needs. In A.R.'s pct the aromasin is run for around 6 weeks if i'm not mistaken, but in my own experience three weeks packs a very effective and long lasting punch.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    the "unofficial pct thread" at top of this page is reaally solid , so is pheedno's they both address clomidbeing used with nolva because yes they are both serms but they work differently covering what the other one doesn't

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    Nope.

Use both. Although SERM's they both work via slightly different mechanisms. Clomid is more active at the pituitary whilst Tamoxifen has a higher bing affinity for estrogen and breast tissue.

I'd combine it with Aromasin or Arimidex /Liquidex.

wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Arimidex 0.5mg/ED OR Aromasin 12.5-25mg/ED.

I'd have also run HCG , but its a bit late for that.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drive it!! View Post
    the "unofficial pct thread" at top of this page is reaally solid , so is pheedno's they both address clomidbeing used with nolva because yes they are both serms but they work differently covering what the other one doesn't
    I have understood that liquidex decreases the effect of nolva. Ive read it several times, also nolva has no significant increase in test levels after 12 weeks of use.

Thread Information