tard_zone is offline Associate Member

First cycle w/ Proper PCT

Hey guys, I would just like some advice here since I am not expert. My first cycle will consist of only testosterone enanthate at 500 mg/week. What doses would i need of clomid and nolva? Is HCG or arimidex needed. I have had gyno before on one side naturally, and got it surgecally removed but this leaves me to think i could get it on the otherside beacuse it still has the gland wheres as my other side it was removed. I might be confusing right now, but I am really tired because I just got of work. Im off to bed, thanks for the help.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Hey tard good choice on a first cycle you got the basics right. Since you say your gyno prone naturally, it would be a good idea to have armidex on hand, and run it at .25mg/ED during your cycle if in case any starts to develop.

As for your nolva and clomid save it for your PCT starting 2 weeks after your last shot of Test and dosing should be at:

4-6 weeks Clomid @ 100mg/ED
    4-6 weeks Nolva @ 20mg/ED
    4 weeks Armidex @ .25mg/ED

The HCG couldn't hurt but may not be needed. If your going to use it tho, the 2 weeks in between your last shot of Test and before your PCT would be a good time to use it. Dosed @ 500iu/EOD.

That's my advice bud.

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 07-03-2008 at 06:54 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Hey tard good choice on a first cycle you got the basics right. Since you say your gyno prone naturally, it would be a good idea to have armidex on hand, and run it at .25mg/ED during your cycle if in case any starts to develop.

As for your nolva and clomid save it for your PCT starting 2 weeks after your last shot of Test and dosing should be at:

4-6 weeks Clomid @ 100mg/ED
    4-6 weeks Nolva @ 20mg/ED
    4 weeks Armidex @ .25mg/ED

The HCG couldn't hurt but may not be needed. If your going to use it tho, the 2 weeks in between your last shot of Test and before your PCT would be a good time to use it. Dosed @ 500iu/EOD.

That's my advice bud.

I've read that clomid and nolvadex are very similar and have minor differences. Are both still required. And for my cycle of test enth. 500 mg a week, is HCG needed?

Yes I've read these posts, but being new I still like to talk things through. I am skeptic about a general PCT. Is this PCT good for all cycles that cause shutdown at any dose. I've always thought you need to design it to the cycle you run.

Also one last thing I forgot to mention was that should I run armidex throughout the cycle from my first injection and throughout PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by tard_zone View Post
    I've read that clomid and nolvadex are very similar and have minor differences. Are both still required. And for my cycle of test enth. 500 mg a week, is HCG needed?
    Bro the easiest way to explain it is pretend your body is being attacked by estrogen which you want to get rid of, clomid is the sharp shooter pickin em off and nolva has got his back getting the other guys with a m4a1 they both kill estrogen in different ways but are a awesome team get it?

Also one last thing I forgot to mention was that should I run armidex throughout the cycle from my first injection and throughout PCT?
    You don't have to run it until you notice or feel signs of gyno coming on other wise if you run it with no symptoms you hinder gains that could be made while on cycle.

As far as running it through your PCT it's just an essential alliance with the clomid, and nolva by acting as a shield in the fight against estrogen and helping you get your natural test back up. Make sense? Just trying to break it down as simple as possible without getting all technical.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 07-07-2008 at 08:06 PM.

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 07-03-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Hey Voice of Reason thanks for all the help, you are making this way easier. I noticed you put 4-6 weeks, what length should I be doing. HCG isn't required for my cycle is it? And I should get enough armidex for the PCT and a little extra incase I notice gyno deeveloping on cycle? I want to know exactly what I want, because I need to get the quantity to my source and I don't want to be short. By the end of the PCT, even without HCG, my test levels should be back to normal correct?

Also what's wrong with the PCT by anthony roberts? http://****morphosis.com/articles/an...le-therapy.htm
    I really would like to avoid HCG because this cycle is already pretty expensive and its a little tougher to find for me.

I guess they bleep out the site for wahtever reason but heres the pct:

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day --------- 20mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Hey Voice of Reason thanks for all the help, you are making this way easier. I noticed you put 4-6 weeks, what length should I be doing. HCG isn't required for my cycle is it? And I should get enough armidex for the PCT and a little extra incase I notice gyno developing on cycle? I want to know exactly what I want, because I need to get the quantity to my source and I don't want to be short. By the end of the PCT, even without HCG, my test levels should be back to normal correct?
    I said 4-6 weeks cause idk how fast your body will be back to its normal levels running it 6 can't hurt and is a safer bet.
    O btw I noticed I said 4-6 weeks of clomid @ 100mg/ED my bad cut it down to 50mg/ED after the first week of PCT the 100mg all the way through is overkill sorry.

Armidex yeh get enough for PCT and about 9 weeks worth on hand for the cycle.

Also what's wrong with the PCT by anthony roberts? http://****morphosis.com/articles/an...le-therapy.htm
    I really would like to avoid HCG because this cycle is already pretty expensive and its a little tougher to find for me.
    Nothing its not a bad PCT but imo not the best, and yeh HCG is not really needed for this cycle, what is it 10-12 weeks? usually longer, heavier cycles 16+ weeks its good to run it. But if you want to try some it will help with your recovery more for PCT and like I said earlier the 2 weeks in between your last shot of Test and before your PCT would be a good time to use it. Dosed @ 500iu/EOD, bro but if it's getting to expensive don't worry about it you'll be fine without it save the money for all the food your gonna be gobbling down.

You look golden, I wish you the best with your training, happy growing.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 07-04-2008 at 02:13 AM.

So during the first week, I run clomid at double the dose and then cut it down. Is that the only one that needs to be tapered down or can I just stick with the same doses all the way through for nolva and arimidex .

BTW thanks for all the help. Not many people help around here anymore. I can read hundreds of PCT formulas, but talking it through actually explains it to me. I've tried researching how to do proper PCT, but at the time I thought clomid and nolvadex were the same and now that I know that they are both needed, it will make my PCT that much better. So I want to say thanks for being helpful and for not just giving me a link or telling me to use to search button, because I did do that and still had confusion.

Yes clomid is the only one to drop down in dose after the first week.

Hey your welcome my friend everything we discussed is on point with a good PCT for your cycle. Take care.

Baseball03 is offline Associate Member
    Voice of Reason,

What do you suggest if your only have nolva/clomid 60ml blend...theres obv no way to double the clmid for the first week and then go back to half of that for the remainder w/o increasing the nolva as well..?

Any thoughts?

Will there be a significant gain difference between running arimidex on cycle versus only during PCT? Also, someone mentioned to me about pyramiding up with the test levels. I was not going to do this, but he said that when he takes test. he will start at 500 a week then go up to 750 then up to 1000. I was going to do the 500 mg a week for the 10-12 weeks. Is that the best way for a first cyle, just going at an average constant dose. From the research I've done, I think running test enth/cyp alone will be the best for a first cycle, is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball03 View Post
    Voice of Reason,

What do you suggest if your only have nolva/clomid 60ml blend...theres obv no way to double the clmid for the first week and then go back to half of that for the remainder w/o increasing the nolva as well..?

Any thoughts?
    Yeh start your own thread with more details. (cycle info, age, stats, cycle history...)

Voice,

I have my own thread .. its a few down from this one titled

"PCT critque and advice" dated 7-4-08

Will there be a significant gain difference between running arimidex on cycle versus only during PCT? Also, someone mentioned to me about pyramiding up with the test levels. I was not going to do this, but he said that when he takes test. he will start at 500 a week then go up to 750 then up to 1000. I was going to do the 500 mg a week for the 10-12 weeks. Is that the best way for a first cyle, just going at an average constant dose. From the research I've done, I think running test enth/cyp alone will be the best for a first cycle, is this true?
    Your going to have to run an AI or SERM during your cycle, the armidex will keep some of the bloating and water retention down. So don't worry about it you should be happy with your gains.

As far as pyramiding the cycle don't do that shit bro you wanna keep a steady blood and hormone level especially since this is your first cycle. More test doesn't always mean more gains it means more side effects, just get the most you can out of 500mg/week which should be plenty, then later down the road a couple cycles later go ahead and up it 750mg/week or 1gm/week, but always keep the dosing steady.

I think running test enth/cyp alone will be the best for a first cycle, is this true?

Yes true and adding some Dbol @ 25mg/ed for the first 4 weeks to get things kick started is an even better first cycle since you wont feel the test kicking in till week 3 or 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Yes true and adding some Dbol @ 25mg/ed for the first 4 weeks to get things kick started is an even better first cycle since you wont feel the test kicking in till week 3 or 4.

Should I be doing Dbol on my first cycle, I was thinking I would save that until next cycle and slowly keep building up cycles so I can pin point what gives me sides and what I respond to.

Also I am thinkin about avoiding clomid, I read it causes vision problems and I already wear contact lenses so should I still inclue this.

And which should I be using during my cycle armidex, clomid, nolva. And should armidex be at .25 or .5? I've been reading that .5 may be more beneficial.

Should I be doing Dbol on my first cycle, I was thinking I would save that until next cycle and slowly keep building up cycles so I can pin point what gives me sides and what I respond to.

Also I am thinkin about avoiding clomid, I read it causes vision problems and I already wear contact lenses so should I still inclue this.

And which should I be using during my cycle armidex, clomid, nolva. And should armidex be at .25 or .5? I've been reading that .5 may be more beneficial.
    Nah forget the dbol or don't do w/e you feel like...

It's ok if you wanna drop the clomid aswell you'll still recover fine without it...

You know what you could get away with just running nolva @ 10mg/ed during your cycle too. If you don't want to armidex @ .25mg/ed is enuff...

Now I'm done bro every option we discussed here even the above is a good PCT and cycle options for a newbie it's quite simple and you seem to be ready...

I wish you the best.

Voice of Reason - check out my thread PCT critque and advice .. please

Voice of Reason, thanks for all the help you've given me. But I was still wondering how much it will effect my gains if I ran arimidex or nolvadex during cycle, and which one would be better for the job. Thanks for making this easier for me, I'd get no where's with most of the people on this board.

Voice of Reason, thanks for all the help you've given me. But I was still wondering how much it will effect my gains if I ran arimidex or nolvadex during cycle, and which one would be better for the job. Thanks for making this easier for me, I'd get no where's with most of the people on this board.
    As far as effecting gains idk 2-3lbs.??? nothing to worry about.

arimidex or nolva doesn't matter they will both do their job. With arimidex your gonna have less water retention and bloating tho than running nolva.

same idea if you were running aromasin during cycle to prevent gyno? as arimidex that is i mean..

Actually after looking some things up, it seems like proviron would be the best to run with test enth during my cycle w/o effecting my gains. Better than arimidex ?

i give up... use the search button.

Well still like to thank you once more Voice of Reason. Most help I've ever got on this board and for me doing a successful cycle, you played a big part in it. I just keep reading other things and keep gettin mixed up. But hopefully I have everything planned out for this week because I hope to pick up gear on saturday and start on sunday.

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 07-09-2008 at 05:12 AM.

Well I just thought the proviron would help prevent the gyno from occuring from what I read, but i'll just stick with the test enth and prob nolva on cycle. Still kind of researching because I want to be educated, and have a cycle that provides good and safe results and try to rebound my test levels as fast as possible. I'm glad I waited because I was going to do a a Deca only cycle, which after research I am embarrassed I even considered it.

Thread Information