Mo-I-KaN is offline New Member

Testes Discoumfort... Seek advice!

Hello guys,

I finished my Tbol cycle 3 days ago. PCT is 3 weeks nolva 40/20/20.
    My cycle went great, 18lbs in 4 weeks, amazing libido, best sex since I was a teenager... My girlfriend loved it too I'm sure. I'm on PCT now... Last tbol dose was 3 days ago, so 2 days into nolva now...
    I had sex last night and it was great too, no problems with libido and hardness... The problem arise at the time I ejaculate, I felt a little discomfort in my left test, like someone was squeezing it a little... Not very painful but yet, not comfortable at all... My left test was the one that pulled up a little during cycle, it's size was not reduced a lot I guess...
    This discomfort never happened during cycle, is this normal?! If there was real pain I would be in the doctor's office right now but, I thought I might check here first. Maybe this discomfort is my testicle trying to work again but he's a little impaired...
    This was my first cycle and therefore, my 1st PCT.

Thanks in advice guys.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    do it again and see if it happens a second time

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive felt the same thing. but on harder cycles. like tren or deca . it goes away. and i dont have any more problems till i do another hard cycle. ive gotten bloodwork many times and everything comes up fine. so just give it time and you should be good.

Thread Information