Thread: pct for test ?

pct for test ?

im running 10 of test at 500mg a day ... what would be a sufficient cycle of pct ...nolva and clomid .. or just one of them ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

because i heard in some cases that you could run only one of them and it would be sufficient according to some people personal oppinions .

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    my first cycle i ran nolva for four weeks and recovered fine. my second i used clomid as well, same again. the longer you are on or indeed the more compounds you use the more agressive the pct has to be imo.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    im running 10 of test at 500mg a day ... what would be a sufficient cycle of pct ...nolva and clomid .. or just one of them ?
    Run them both mate.
    Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
    Clomid @ 100/50/50, if you get too emotional and want to burst into tears or stick your head in the oven, drop the clomid.
    Nolva is pretty damn good at doing what we want it too, aromasin can always be a good alternative to clomid as it's a steroidal AI, it can help in PCT to keep libido, pretty much like proviron would, but due to the pharmacodynamics of proviron aromasin is always the better choice.

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    Definitely use Nolva, the clomid is up to you. I would think about using aromasin instead of the clomid. Nolva and Aromasin would be a good PCT combo for you.

Thread Information