chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Next Cycle Pct ?

This will be my 3rd real cycle (the first 2 didnt involve test so i wont count that). My gf said shed dump me if i ever did them again but the next week called my skinny so that was a stupid comment to make. Anyway im gettin back on and lookin for 10-15 more lbs. I know how to keep my gains in this range with diet and cardio so my real question is what is better to substitue for my clomid in my pct. I did run nolva and clomid for pct on my other ones but hate how clomid makes me feel. I also take 10mg nolva throughout cycle. Ive read other alternatives but just wanted to get a few suggestions.

31 yr
    6'2"
    195lbs
    10-12% bf
    Training 12yrs

1-10 600mg/wk test cyp
    1-12 10mg/day nolva
    7-12 50mg/day winny

Then nolva and ? for PCT THANKS

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    May I ask what doses of clomid were you using previously that caused you discomfort?

If you must eliminate it there's tormifene, another SERM, that may be a good replacement. I have no experience with it personally, though, that is just gleaned from research. You could also throw some aromasin in that pct too...

Plus, it's just me, but I'd go with adex instead of nolva for prevention on cycle if you need it.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i take my clomid and nolvadex at night before bed.. makes me tired anyway and can also avoid some of the possible sides..
    really the only time clomid was an issue for me was when running the 300/100/50 deal years ago.. the 300mg day was rough..

i use the clomid thearpy from this site,, like 300/100/ and so on. i mean ill still use it but was hoping theres a better alternative

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    thats why.. you used to high of a dose of clomid

use 100mg ED week 1
    50mg ED week 2-4

i use it. works great. no sides

i run 100mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex ed for 30 days.. but you can get away with less.. like 100mg clomid for 2 weeks and 50 for 2 weeks or even 50mg the whole time..
    many ways to go about it.got to see what works best for you.. ive tried it several different ways and the 100/20 works best for me..

yeah that 300mg day is a hum dinger..

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    31 yr
    6'2"
    195lbs
    10-12% bf

Training 12yrs
    sorry dude... but if those are your stats. you are skinny.
    but dont take it the wrong way. so am i!!

im 6'3
    215lb
    11%

probably would of helped if you used test in your other cycles. what was the reasoning for not using the test? just uneducated and misinformed?? scared of needles?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    yeah that 300mg day is a hum dinger..
    i used to run it at that dose. and i was a big baby! lol. i cried while watchin harry potter. i blame it on the clomid! i swear!!

cool mulciber, ill just cut it down some this time.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Consider dropping the clomid to 50mg and see how that works for you. Popular consensus seems to have determined those large doses were overkill. I would stick with the aromasin , too (like 25mg ed). That makes a stronger pct, and if you can't hang with the clomid you won't end up with a nolva-only pct.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    sorry dude... but if those are your stats. you are skinny.
    but dont take it the wrong way. so am i!!

im 6'3
    215lb
    11%

probably would of helped if you used test in your other cycles. what was the reasoning for not using the test? just uneducated and misinformed?? scared of needles?
    ha, i guess skinny compared to this site but 195 is in healthy range. My heaviest was 220 and that was perfect for me. I like to run so it keeps me on the low side. Yes uneducated on the first ones, needles werent a prob. My second one was actually deca and winny and was for only like 8 weeks but for some odd reason thats when i got to 220 and gained like 25 pounds, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    ha, i guess skinny compared to this site but 195 is in healthy range. My heaviest was 220 and that was perfect for me. I like to run so it keeps me on the low side. Yes uneducated on the first ones, needles werent a prob. My second one was actually deca and winny and was for only like 8 weeks but for some odd reason thats when i got to 220 and gained like 25 pounds, go figure.
    well at least you know better now and in turn can grow and keep those gains!!! whooo!!! let the beast come out!!

Thread Information